505 j-bodys - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
505 j-bodys
Sunday, June 03, 2007 4:31 PM
IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE FROM THE 505

Re: 505 j-bodys
Sunday, June 03, 2007 5:43 PM
yes but 505 covers like the entire state where you from?

Sunday, June 03, 2007 6:07 PM
ABQ... YOU?
Monday, June 04, 2007 10:51 PM
holloman afb in alamogordo

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 9:18 PM
should have known from the f-117 you have on the pic.... well i will be in abq until nov. i got orders to mildenhall uk, today. we will have to see about getting something together in between here and there in the next few months
Friday, June 08, 2007 11:51 AM
i am up for doing some thing . iam from albuquerque.
Friday, June 08, 2007 8:34 PM
i tried to start a jbo club out here but i only had two other ppl interested so things never even got rolling w/it would you all be down for a bash sometime n august well maybe not a bash but a bbq or somthing? ino that before hin phx i am trying to meet up with some of the azjbo crew so if anyone wants to cruise out there its a fall show i forgot the exact date but its on hot import nights website.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 12:56 PM
i wont be able to go to hin but I am down for a bbq or something? lets figured it out. Location ideas would be the best start
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:26 AM
well it seems everybody is up around abq, and my buddy's live in the dorms up ther so i would have a place to crash for tha night so maybe the first weekend in july we could pull somthing together.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:01 PM
are they maintenance guys you know? first weekend in july sounds good to me.... there is a bunch of parks in the area close to base and my house.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:38 PM
and do you know anyone wanting 2 blue and black reactive race seats with sparco harness, cause i got a sit i am going to be selling

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 11:44 PM
w/brackets or not and how mcuh yeah they are both 2a3x2 avionics on the cv

Friday, June 15, 2007 8:57 PM
oh the death trap of the air force..... i work on 130's...hyd. they are with brackets, i would like to getbetween 150 and 200 for them... they are in good shape just the normal wear
Sunday, June 17, 2007 5:55 PM
first weekend in jul when i head up there i may pick them up off of ya, got any pictures of them online?

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 11:26 AM
Hey guys...was surfing the forums for folks located in NM and found this thread!

I am in the Air Force as well, stationed in Germany right now but looking to head to Kirtland next summer. I'll know a bit more by the end of July and for sure by Nov but just wanted to say hey and if I get that way I'll be looking for other Js!!

I work at HQ USAFE A3, Joint HQ Exercises right now in the Manpower, Personnel and Logistics arena...personnel by trade but after 20 years I pretty much can work anywhere it seems! Yeah I'm old but who cares...I'm young at heart and have a good time!

Anyway...maybe I'll get the assignment and be there next summer!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:10 AM
i should be here unless they transfer me to work 16's when the 117 retires.. i dont have the security clearance for the 22 yet.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 7:45 PM
i dont have any pics up right now.. but i can put a couple on here this weekend.... i work on back shop 130's but in nov. i am going to mildenhall, uk... deuce that would make you atleast a senior, am i correct? which would also mean you are by far the oldest person i have ever met that was into sport compact's.... and thats awsome
Friday, June 22, 2007 8:26 AM
Geoff wrote:i should be here unless they transfer me to work 16's when the 117 retires.. i dont have the security clearance for the 22 yet.

Should find out like I said around late Oct or Nov...I'll keep in touch!

derrick niles wrote:i dont have any pics up right now.. but i can put a couple on here this weekend.... i work on back shop 130's but in nov. i am going to mildenhall, uk... deuce that would make you atleast a senior, am i correct? which would also mean you are by far the oldest person i have ever met that was into sport compact's.... and thats awsome

LOL!! But yeah...SMSgt with 21 years and I do tend to stand out in a crowd of Js or sport compacts for that matter! It's all about heart and not letting everyone tell you it's not what you are suppose to be doing! I started modding my J when I was a TSgt and owned a J of some form since 89 and well...just too much money invested in this one to stop! Plus I enjoy it and typically J folks are some of the best to hang with!

Sorry I'll miss you but if you make it to Ramstein before Jun 08 (after getting to Mildenhall) shoot me an email and we'll met up to get a cold one or something! I'm pretty laid back....so come enjoy the good life in Germany!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Friday, June 22, 2007 12:08 PM
i will shoot you an email once i get over and settled into a place.... germany and i cold beer sounds like a good day for me. and you are right its all about heart, if you dont feel old you shouldnt have to act old.
Monday, July 02, 2007 5:43 PM
whats been up guys
Saturday, March 15, 2008 6:14 AM
well i made the move to England.... and i didnt ship my car over.

Saturday, March 22, 2008 2:47 PM
derrick niles wrote:well i made the move to England.... and i didnt ship my car over.

You should have shipped it!!

Although...the rules and stuff in England are BS!! Side markers, rear fog light...etc, etc!!

Anyway...still have no clue where we are going!! Can you beleive that!!???

Well...if you make it to Germany...shot me an email!

Monday, March 24, 2008 6:30 PM
man i cant believe you dont know where you are off to.

and i know i should have shipped it... and the laws here are BS.

i want to make a trip up there.... which base are you at?
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 2:29 PM
I'm at Ramstein.....

What AFSC are you...I have a big exersice going off on 30 Apr for about 15 days and can use a few folks for basic stuff...any AFSC can fill it...

Let me know and see if you can get a TDY to Germany...I'll get you here...on-base logding and all!

No per diem...well, $3.50 a day but heck your in Germany!!!

PM me here if you are interested...ask the boss (that's the supervisor!!) and we'll make it happen!

Wednesday, April 02, 2008 7:32 AM
Hey all,

I am another j-body stationed at kirtland. I knew Derrick a little bit. He actually got those Ractive seats from me. Well Blue if you ever make it to Kirtland shoot me an email. I work at finance in the back.

Later

Darryn

2004 Cavalier coupe, 5 speed, White
GO
Hahn Stage 2, Eagle rods, Wiseco 8.9, SS Valves, Dual valve springs, valve job, Ti seats and retainers
spec stage 3, Fidanza 7.5lb flywheel, Short Shifter
Slotted and dimpled rotors, EBC green stuff
SHOW
VIS EVO CF hood, KOBE KAM 5 17", Nexxen N3000, Ebay Black tails and filler, 5% tint
Gold line springs, Tokiko D-spec struts
ELECTRONICS
Kenwood in-dash DVD and Navigation, single Kicker CompVR
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2974835
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search