SIR june 15th - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SIR june 15th
Sunday, June 10, 2007 6:26 PM
ok everyone, open test n tune june 15th, this coming friday. gates open at 4, $20 to race, $10 to watch. lets get some people out there, i'll be running my POS. if people want to meet up somwhere, before hand, just say so, and we can work something out. if you're gonna go, lets start a list.

sil02cav - Chris

BIKER COPS CAN BE SUCH D!CKS AT TIMES (X2)

Re: SIR june 15th
Sunday, June 10, 2007 6:46 PM
i'll try to go!

05 Mazda RX-8
Sunday, June 10, 2007 6:47 PM
forgot to do the email replies.....

Sunday, June 10, 2007 8:53 PM
lol that sucks.

05 Mazda RX-8
Monday, June 11, 2007 2:26 PM
dam not being able to edit your posts here

sil02cav - Chris
Caveman - Joseph
06Cobalt - Jen

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:57 AM
Well, because someone didnt inform me of the right time/date last week,.. JEN...! I have to decline from this SIR too. No time to play. Sorry once again!

But have fun and Good Luck.

now DIE!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007 7:28 AM
i'm sorry i feel horrible.

05 Mazda RX-8
Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:53 PM
^^^Good Dammit! Ha

Dont worry about it. Ish happens, all you can do is wipe it off and flush away!
Who else is down for SIR???

now DIE!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:59 PM
yo Paul, i sent you a PM did you get it?

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 6:20 PM
i'm gonna ask mike if he'll go.

05 Mazda RX-8
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 8:47 PM
I'm down wit it, one last time then, ay Chris!? You can get some pics of my car like you've wanted for so long.

14 bottles of nitrous and a Dry 100 shot!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 8:50 PM
sweet man, hopefully everyone will show, and get some more people out there, the more the merrier, just don't mess with my run times, lmfao

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:01 PM
ok, so we've got these people going so far.....

sil02cav - Chris
Caveman - Joseph
06Cobalt - Jen
BigRey (The Ferret) - Rey

Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:12 AM
emArto0: I got your PM and hit you back. And Good Luck with it man.

Good luck all.
And by the way... STREAKER mentioned it in the AZJBO forums. Desert Drift at SIR on the 30th. 5 to get in and umm other stuff. Ohh and TENS girls (yeah thats right... think it thru). Ohhh and some kind of contest where they start throwing water on themselves while wearing white tee-shirts. Thats so silly cause if they do that they'l get soaking wet...... *hint, hint*

I hope he post the info on here!

Ill be going to that one.

now DIE!
Thursday, June 14, 2007 8:20 AM
Hey chris what time and where is everyone meeting?? since i'm the only one from my group of friends going let me know where we can meet up and stuff i'd rather roll in together then alone. I"m hoping to go anyway if i can get the money.

05 Mazda RX-8
Thursday, June 14, 2007 11:44 AM
I'm going just for the hell of it. I'm sure there are going to be people that want to "show me up" since I have the only real modded Cobalt in Tucson that still runs slow at SIR.

14 bottles of nitrous and a Dry 100 shot!
Thursday, June 14, 2007 12:48 PM
there's a sonic on golflinks, just after the first pantano i believe, i guess we can meet there. sounds like a good place so that everyone doesn't have to wait in the middle of town, and with meeting there, you're already on your way to the track..... as for a time, i'll prolly show there at about 330, so i can get something to eat before heading to the track. i want to get as many runs in as i can......

Thursday, June 14, 2007 5:22 PM
yeah i hear you on the runs...i only have $38 left from my paycheck but i'm sure i can make it. I definately want to hang out with you, your last weekend here. I plan to help rey out with something tomorrow if he's still up for it and then we can show up and meet you by 3:30. Or i'll show up alone either way i will try to go.

05 Mazda RX-8
Thursday, June 14, 2007 6:04 PM
it was suppose to be my last weekend, but i'll be here for another week or 2......

Thursday, June 14, 2007 6:05 PM
oh really??? what happened??

05 Mazda RX-8
Thursday, June 14, 2007 10:44 PM
i might go, i suppose it would be easier for anyone, on the Northside to meet first, and then meet everyone somewhere
near the hiway. its pointless to drive through downtown traffic, when you can stick to the freeway and shave a lot of time and miles and gas driving there.

i have no idea what im gonna run, im supposed to run a flat 14, but my car is acting strange and im
feeling a 15 sec car, so im not gonna try to show anyone up, just find out whats wrong, so i can fix it.

plus i need some baseline runs before mods, either way, im sure Jen will let me know in case i dont get a chance
to see this post tomorrow

Allflawless: thanks again bro, it totally worked, i got an interview on wed!

Friday, June 15, 2007 12:21 AM
No problem. Glad to help out! ^^^^

now DIE!
Friday, June 15, 2007 7:20 AM
chris do you want to meet closer than??? it is hard for us to get through traffic that way.

05 Mazda RX-8
Friday, June 15, 2007 7:54 AM
where at then? it's easier for me to just head out the wilmot gate and go, maybe meet you guys there? not sure, text me and we can work it out. i'm gonna be in and out all day today trying to get stuff squared away

Friday, June 15, 2007 10:10 AM
it's alot easier to just meet at the shop on broadway for us.

05 Mazda RX-8
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search