Attention All Utah Members - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Attention All Utah Members
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 11:33 AM
Hey everyone, I have been looking through the forums and noticing that not too many people on here are from Utah. I live in the West Jordan area and would like to get a meet set up. I dont see very many modded Cavi's around here and dont have anyone to compare mine with. Any body got some ideas on how to get Utah on the map for Cavi's?

Veritas Aequitas

Re: Attention All Utah Members
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 8:48 PM
try the Regional forums.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:38 PM
this is a regional forum

I'm a utah member and was lookin to start up a cav club! I live in west valley.

And I've got great news bro check this out!

http://www.wcgmtunerbash.com/

***Looking for a BLUE 03+ STOCK cavi wing pm me if ya got one you wanna sell***

Thursday, June 21, 2007 8:57 AM
I live in Sandy/Lehi right now. Maybe Provo soon. I dunno. But anyways I am a Utah member!
Sunday, July 15, 2007 7:34 PM
ill definately be there. we need more people from around here to get goin on this... spread the word!

Veritas Aequitas

Friday, August 03, 2007 10:50 AM
I live in sandy utah and just bought a 2003 Cavalier, I would love to go to a meet and find out what cool info others know, and what stuff I could do to my car.

Justin

2003 Yellow Cavalier - no mods at the moment
Wednesday, August 22, 2007 7:43 PM
Sup guys... I just recenlty moved to Utah, I live up in the Clearfield/Layton area. I have a 96 Cavalier Convertible I'm building up... My daily driver is a Lincoln Navigator on 24's...

Let me know if you guys need any help with your modding, I've been customizing cars for 10 years now!

been down since '98 http://club.j-body.org
Friday, August 31, 2007 4:04 AM
We all need to get together sometime! I am from layton area also!
Saturday, September 08, 2007 3:09 AM
I'm down...

Hey Teknik, good lookin' Cav! I'm overhauling mine... I'm in the process of re-working the interior and trying to get my hands on a type-j or wings west kit... Know anybody with Cav parts lying around?

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 3:20 AM
Sorry dude I don't know anyone around with cavi parts. Do you have any pictures of your cavi? maybe i have seen you around?!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007 1:09 PM
I'll post some pics up when I'm done building it. I'm sort of taking progress pics of my buildup.... I'll send some sneak peeks your way though... I drive it daily right now to SLC from Clearfield... my Navigator is a gas-hog!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 2:17 PM
Heres some pics of my cav maybe youve seen me

Friday, September 21, 2007 2:52 AM
No I have not seen that cavi around. Are you in the layton area? here is a link to mine I don't know how to post pictures!? http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2886743
Monday, September 24, 2007 3:17 PM
crazy... its like its happening all over again. lol. you guys dont know me but i was the first boosted eco in utah. we used to meet up all the time. but people started to sell or wreck all there cars haha. good times. i dont have my car any more im a trader and went back to a honda but if any one needs turbo advise for an eco i can help. let me know. you can get ahold of me on myspace the easiest. http://www.myspace.com/verncoggle ... add me as a friend, message me, or whatever. just curious how old is everyone? we used to have like 20 cars or so i think. we would meet up at fashion place once a week. even through the winter, we would do drift contests lol. and let me say that j's drift better
than any front wheel drive honda ever could. haha that stupid solid rear end lol great for snow drifting.

anyways let me know guys if there is anything i can do for you. vern coggle. all of my info should still be here on my car.
Sunday, September 30, 2007 4:01 PM
Im out in West Jordan, but i work in ogden so im all over the place. I drive a 2000 red Z24 with a megan racing cat-back, just in case you think you might have seen me.

Veritas Aequitas

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 7:24 PM
I seem so uncool here lol.. I live in Ogden and I drive a completely stock 01 2200sfi (ohv) You guys all have awesome cavys and I have the one everyone talks bad on =[ I'm thinkin I'll try and get a ECO or a Z24 when I have the money. I really wanna meet more people that like Cavys though. And I wanna be part of the cool modded cavy group too =]
Tuesday, January 22, 2008 10:58 PM
Ok guys this thread has been up for a while and yet we all still havent met up... a lot has happened to my cavi since i started this post... such as im now boosted... we need to meet up and go out for a cruise or something...ill drive where ever...

Veritas Aequitas

Saturday, February 02, 2008 1:33 AM
I say when the weather gets good we should all meet up! I just hate how my car looks right now!

Monday, February 04, 2008 2:37 AM
my car is filthy, and its really hard to drive when my front bumper is being used as a snow plow.... i need a daily driver... lol

Veritas Aequitas

Monday, February 04, 2008 4:50 AM
No joke dude! I busted my RK front lip plowing snow And I seem to hit every chunk of ice in the road with my sub frame brace! ha ha and its sad that my cavi is my daily!!! There is no way my SS Is coming out in this

Monday, February 04, 2008 11:12 AM
i wouldn't bring it out either. but if i get an ice chunk in my intercooler im gonna get pissed! and the way weather is looin now we aint gonna get a meet goin till march, lol.

Veritas Aequitas

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 8:07 PM
We really gotta meet asap guys!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 1:15 PM
I'm ready anytime. I need to see some more cavi's.. Im always around SRT-4's... which isn't really a bad thing when you can beat a lot of them

Veritas Aequitas

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 1:48 PM
Me too man i really wanna check out your car! How old is everyone here? Im 19

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:24 PM
Im 19 as well... What city you in?

Veritas Aequitas

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search