Might sell the Cav - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Might sell the Cav
Monday, July 09, 2007 10:07 AM
Thinking about selling my 2002 LS Sport 2dr. It has 97k on it and mods all listed in my profile. I was thinking $9000 for it obo. This thing has been pampered and not even driven down the track since I put the Hahn kit on. I am the first owner of the car, ordered it and waited 2 months for it to show up. Anyone know who might be interested? I hate to sell it but I need something all wheel drive up here, so I am looking at getting a new Lexus IS250. Thanks everyone!

Re: Might sell the Cav
Monday, July 09, 2007 1:12 PM
good luck

youll prob be lucky to get 5-6k for it

Monday, July 09, 2007 1:31 PM
Hence......obo

Friday, November 02, 2007 3:56 PM
I want it but you are too far away! lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2898349

Saturday, November 03, 2007 1:34 AM
youre going to scare a lot of people off with that price, i just wish you could get back what you invested in it!

Saturday, November 03, 2007 10:05 AM
This was a thought back in July, I have way too much invested so I am keeping it and buying something else as well.

Friday, November 30, 2007 11:56 AM
Ok guys $6000.00 for my car OBO. I am leaving everything on the car that is installed on it. Everything else listed in my profile that says not installed is up for grabs. The car is in GREAT condition, this was not an easy decision for me. I am the original owner, any questions feel free to ask.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:34 PM
$5500 OBO, or I am trading it in Thursday. Just wanted to give everyone here a chance first.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 7:04 PM
It is a hard decision to sell a car.

I would like to sell mine, but only want to sell it to someone who will take care of it and finish modding it.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 7:27 PM
oh god... if i wasnt in such a bind right now. i would drive my ass out there and get it.

aha if you have it in like 8 months let me know
Wednesday, December 05, 2007 8:18 PM
Hhhmmm...Would you include the mods that are not installed in the sale of it to someone local?

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:49 PM
Black2000CavySedan wrote:Hhhmmm...Would you include the mods that are not installed in the sale of it to someone local?

I would have but I have bad news, traded it today for a new Dodge 1500 Quad cab. I still have a quite few parts to sell that I will post in the south mountain region if your interested. I am also going to post in the classifieds but would prefer local pickup.

Saturday, December 08, 2007 1:40 AM
Bummer, hopefully you didn't take too bad of a beating on it trading it in. I don't think I need any parts. Hope your enjoying the new truck.

Monday, December 10, 2007 7:09 PM
I though dealers would be leery about custom turbo installed vehicles. I would like to sell mine, but would need a wideband to adjust the ratios at idle. Also the last thing I want is somebody blaming me they blew thing up which is why I am trying to sell the kit separately.

~Boost. Its what's for dinner!~

Monday, December 10, 2007 9:15 PM
^^^ The dealership that got mine said they deal with cars like mine all the time, plus the Turbo and all the tuning was done professionally at my shop. So someone would have to actually TRY to blow it up. I had the car turbo'd for two years with absolutely no problems. Not really worried about it at this point anymore anyway.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search