WTB- (any one near Denver, CO) Z24 fender liners - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB- (any one near Denver, CO) Z24 fender liners
Sunday, July 15, 2007 9:11 PM
i am willing to drive to denver colorado to pick up a set of fender liners for a 95-99 Z24 cavalier. if anyone has a set for cheep or even free i would love to take them off your hands. get back to me guys. i need them bad.

Re: WTB- (any one near Denver, CO) Z24 fender liners
Monday, July 16, 2007 9:34 AM
just hit up ebay man wouldnt it be cheaper?

Monday, July 16, 2007 11:02 AM
ebay never has them. and when im only less than an hour away its not really that expesive eitheer.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 9:20 AM
oh cool i didnt know. Where do you live at? Im prob moving to Fort collins CO next month

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 11:53 AM
i live in Laramie, WY. im going to wyotech. so the drive is an hour or less away from here. ill be there this weekend to pick up my front bumper and hopefully a carbonfiber hood.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 1:23 PM
nice! well mabye we can get together sometime.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 2:55 PM
yeah thatd be sweet. i can bring along my roomate (therealhondakilla) from on here and also my freind from down the hall (wizkiddrummer) who is also from on here. so yeah. that wouldnt be to bad.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 3:17 PM
very cool i will let you know when and if i move to Fort Collins

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 5:19 PM
sounds good.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:36 PM
u dont need z24 ones.. there all the same lol u have to have a junkyard half way close
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 10:17 PM
There not the same. The Z bumper is shaped differently. i couldnt get my Base model ones to fit cause they were to short

Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:19 AM
You know there is a good junkyard in Greeley, Anderson's U-Pull It. There inventory rotates all the time so they may or may not have one. I have seen several Z24's there...Got a few 2.4 5 speed Isuzu's from them over the years. There is also Loveland Auto Salvage, I know they have a Z24 as I was just there like 2-3 weeks ago picking up some parts off another cavalier. Loveland is 15 minutes south of Ft. Collins and Greeley is 30-45 minutes south-east of Ft. Collins. Oh and if you are in Ft. Collins on a Friday or Saturday night and want something to do all the kids cruise College (US 287), there are some pretty nice/fast cars running around up there. I used to go up there all the time for something to do.

Or if you wanted to drive to Denver I know of 5-6 good wrecking/salvage yards there also.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search