Albuquerque - Page 4 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Albuquerque
Friday, April 17, 2009 2:35 PM
did everyone die?

ECOtec DOHC

Friday, April 17, 2009 4:16 PM
Still here.

2004 Cavalier coupe, 5 speed, White
GO
Hahn Stage 2, Eagle rods, Wiseco 8.9, SS Valves, Dual valve springs, valve job, Ti seats and retainers
spec stage 3, Fidanza 7.5lb flywheel, Short Shifter
Slotted and dimpled rotors, EBC green stuff
SHOW
VIS EVO CF hood, KOBE KAM 5 17", Nexxen N3000, Ebay Black tails and filler, 5% tint
Gold line springs, Tokiko D-spec struts
ELECTRONICS
Kenwood in-dash DVD and Navigation, single Kicker CompVR
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2974835
Friday, April 17, 2009 6:07 PM
DUDE how ya been. i kept the cavi. SS was way to much. they didnt work with me. SO!!! i got my exterior fixed. now time for the motor. hows your setup?

ECOtec DOHC

Saturday, April 18, 2009 8:05 AM
My setup is fine... kinda. I have parts on the way. LOL My 20G took a crap on me. So I had to send it off. So I am running N/A for the next few weeks. When it comes back I will have a new intake Mani as well.

I will tell you what though. Keep saving the money and get that SS. I plan on selling the Cavi as is for $6K. Once it is turbo again. After I sell mine I will be saving money to get a 05/06 GTO. I want the LS2. Or if I hit the lotto or something I will get the G8 GXP. (LS3 FTW) So hopefully I run into some teen who can trick his mom and dad to purchase a 300+ hp car for them.

Or worst case I will part the car out. Which reminds me I will have to get the hood clear coated. I thought I could just buff out those water marks. I was wrong. What was your buddies name and number?

Darryn

GO
Hahn Stage 2, Eagle rods, Wiseco 8.9, SS Valves, Dual valve springs, valve job, Ti seats and retainers
SHOW
VIS EVO CF hood, KOBE KAM 5 17", Nexxen N3000, Ebay Black tails and filler, 5% tint
ELECTRONICS
Saturday, April 18, 2009 2:47 PM
If you want ill ask him again and see if they can still reclear it. If not the guys name is Mario and his number is 400-5277. How bout you sell me your turbo kit and rims? i can trade you my stock ls wheels for cash or something. i need to turbo it. I got a cf trunk just need a hood. we need to meet up again. if you do part it out. Im interested. laters

ECOtec DOHC

Saturday, April 18, 2009 4:34 PM
Well I have the motor all built too. The best thing to do would be to sell your car outright and then purchase mine whole. I am only asking $6000. $5000 would be the price if I pull the stereo equipment out. I'll be honest I really dont want to part it out. I would have to buy a stock engine to be able to sell the car buy itself. 8.9:1 pistons are terrible with out boost. Its like driving a stock honda.

When I get the parts installed I will give you a call. I will take you for a quick ride. It will be fun.

GO
SHOW
ELECTRONICS
Saturday, April 18, 2009 6:20 PM
Cool. let me know. still got my number? i know you dont want to part it out. but if you do. you can reach me. Also worst case we can just swap motors. PERIOD!!!!

ECOtec DOHC

Saturday, April 18, 2009 6:48 PM
Yeah I still have your number. If I decide to do the swap with you I would ask for what I would have asked for the turbo kit. $2000. That's a steal considering there is over 10K of parts and labor with the engine and turbo kit. I would really have to sleep on that for several months though. That would be a pretty big loss for me.

GO
SHOW
ELECTRONICS
Saturday, April 18, 2009 7:07 PM
no biggy man. just a thought. why do you want to sell it anyways. tired of it. or you just want a v-8?

ECOtec DOHC

Saturday, May 02, 2009 12:15 AM
hey darryn im in az right now in peoria . How far do you live away from there. im leaving sunday.
Saturday, May 02, 2009 7:59 AM
Boosted Baby you have a PM.

Paul, I still love my cavalier. I just want a V8 and RWD. I am starting to think about haveing 2 cars though. Keep the cavi as a DD and getting a GTO for the Weekend Warrior.

GO
SHOW
ELECTRONICS

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 2:10 PM
oh damit dont do that. just get one car!!! LOL

ECOtec DOHC

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 4:18 PM
LOL. If you can come up with the 6K you can have the whole car. The car should be all boosted again by the end of this month. The turbo gets here on next Monday the 11th. That is the last part I am waiting on.

GO
SHOW
ELECTRONICS
Sunday, May 10, 2009 6:29 PM
give me a ride. and then ill just steal it after that. deal.

ECOtec DOHC

Monday, May 11, 2009 10:35 AM
If by steal you mean giving me $6000.00 then sure.

GO
SHOW
ELECTRONICS
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 11:34 AM
dam the devil to hell. Let me see what i can do

ECOtec DOHC

Monday, September 28, 2009 4:44 AM
anymore j-body meets in alb

Monday, September 28, 2009 12:05 PM
not that i know of? what do you drive? well specifically

ECOtec DOHC

Monday, March 08, 2010 11:32 AM
Whats up guys? Im from Shiprock New Mexico.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search