CO: FS 2.4L Turbo Kit (&/OR) 01 Z24 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
CO: FS 2.4L Turbo Kit (&/OR) 01 Z24
Wednesday, December 26, 2007 11:46 PM
Alright all, I got the turbo kit posted in the classifieds ($1,600 OBO shipped). If somebody is interested in the car as is I am asking $6,500 with the turbo setup. It has a little over 112,000 miles, the turbo kit no more than 7,000 miles, red, 5 speed, sun roof, oil changed every 3,000 miles or sooner with Mobile 1 Synthetic. Only reason for wanting to sell is because I think its time to get an SUV. Let me know. My e-mail is currently down so either PM, post, or call me at 719-649-3659 (My names Tim).

~Boost. Its what's for dinner!~

Re: CO: FS 2.4L Turbo Kit (&/OR) 01 Z24
Wednesday, December 26, 2007 11:54 PM
Also if the kit is sold seperately, I will have a 2.5" N1 style catback exhaust system also for sale.

Friday, December 28, 2007 11:36 AM
I will trade the 2.5" catback exhaust for your stock catback exhaust. Let me know ASAP. I am trying to get the car converted back by next week. Thanks!

Friday, January 18, 2008 10:44 AM
pics of the turbo set-up in the engine bay?

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 10:36 PM
Here are a few pictures. The charge pipes are 2.5" mild steel and nicely welded. They have all been heat painted black to prevent rust. It has T bolts and hi temp silicone couplers (Could use the appropriate size elbow for the TB, but if you got a intake then you can just use that), its got a T3 super 60 turbo with internal wastegate always allowed to cool down before killing engine, JohnnyRaceCar.com intercooler, Cobalt SS/SC injector upgrade with modified fuel rail, Accel AFPR, 2 Bar MAP, Reflashed ECU, NIB NGK Spark Plugs 1 step colder, 2.5" Downpipe with heated O2 sensor mod (many options to fit upgraded exhaust, stock exhaust, and even run no cat), it currently has a knock off rfl installed with insert pipe (stupid mistake on my part) or if you want I will weld on the flange for the 1G DSM BOV I have for a cleaner look, tapped oil pan professionally welded, all braided oil feed and return lines with T and aluminum oil restrictor, I may be missing something, but this kit overall is awesome and I hate to sell it, but its time for change.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search