just thought i would post this up on this region, since im in el paso, so im technically in between this and the southcentral region
well the time has come for me to sell my car..... it runs and drives good.. it just needs the AC recharged. it did get a CEL after i installed my header/catback.... but its an easy fix.
it does have ~180k miles, but the engine was rebuilt and doesnt even have 5k on it.... it is a 4spd auto, and it runs like a champ
i am open for any offer/trades + cash or whatever. i just need it out of here.. not really interested in other cars though i already have 3, by trades i mean whatever cash u can come up with, and maybe tools/tvs/ or whatever to make it up....
it has over 10k in mods, but I am obviously not asking for 10k..price has been lowered from 4000 to 3500, even 3000 if you dont want the wheels. it does have a few bodywork patches i have been working on in my spare time... but i can no longer continure paying for insurance on this car, so it has to go...
1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
- one-of-a-kind 16 piece widebody kit
1.Drift style front bumper
2.Black Widow style rear bumper
3/4. Invader style side skirts (2)
5-8. wider front/rear fender panels (4)
9/10. Toyota MR2 vents molded on to rear 1/4 panel (2)
11/12: z3 style inserts on front fenders (2)
13. Customized fiberglass hood w/scoop
14. Custom scoop molded on to roof.
15/16. Custom door pieces (2)
- Lambo style door kit
- Honda Civic projector headlight conversion
- Nissan Skyline Tail light conversion
- Gas cap (refill) relocated to trunk
- shaved door handles w/remote control door opener
- custom orange/blue 2-tone paint
- Reupholstered seats/headliner/visors/door panels/rear panels
- fiberglassed dashboard/rear deck
- chrome gauge bezel
- 17" ADR wheels - 205/40/17 tires
- skunk2 lowering springs (2.3 inch front/1.8 inch back)
- sony xplod headunit.. needs speakers though
- Blue LED underglow neon lighs
- Custom Air intake
- Weapon R 4-1 Header
- Magnaflow Hi-Flow catalytic converter
- Custom 2.25 inch cat-back exhaust
- N1 Muffler
- Prothane performance motor mounts
pics can be seen here:
Nice looking car. I think you could sell it fast at that price. Good luck. I am also trying to get rid of my cavalier. I need a jeep.
~Boost. Its what's for dinner!~
surprisingly, ive been trying to sell it for a while already ....
oh yea i just copied and pasted my classified ad... i know i mentioned im not interested in other cars, but now i am.
im willing to take any 3rd gen J as a trade in, since i need a stock car.
i can no longer continue to pay for insurance on a car i dont use, price lowered to 2600 cash.. thats without a trade, and without the wheels though.
with a trade, ill still go with the previous mentioned price, minus trade in credit for your car...
*&^% i wish i had that kind of cash i would buy it in a second... i totalled my j. ill start saving but i cant make any guarantee that ill be able to save that much before it sells. good luck man. what wheels would be on it? steels?