Bars in Phx area - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bars in Phx area
Friday, February 08, 2008 6:06 AM
Hey everyone I need some help, I flying into Phx on march 7th for a few days to catch some spring training games. I will be there till the 12th and need some good places bars/clubs to go to where there is a high girl to guy ratio. I looked online and found a few.
The ones i found were
702 downtown
Buzz Funbar
Bailey's pub
Big Daddy's sports lounge
Sliders
Famous Sams

Tell me what you liked and disliked about the ones on the list or if you have some other suggestions, if you know how far these are from the hotels by the airport that would be great info to. Also if you could list a few strip clubs that have good talent.

Thanks in advance

Dave
Sideways is the best way to drive
07 Cool GXP, 01 Z
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24

Re: Bars in Phx area
Friday, February 08, 2008 11:55 AM
dont stay near the air port , is scuzzoid city

which spring train camp you gonna be going to ?

and ask DAVE.org about places to drink

Friday, February 08, 2008 12:34 PM
What camp(s) are you going to? Eric is right, if you can help it, don't stay near the airport. Depending on what parts of town you will be in, I can give you a few suggestions. I'm no expert, but I do know a little about the local watering holes. Also it helps to know what days you may be considering hitting up these places. Some of the places you mentioned above are very different depending on what night of the week you go.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Friday, February 08, 2008 2:41 PM
Im going to be in town for cubs spring training in mesa. I'll be in town from mar 7th to mar 12th. Im goin to the cubs vs royals game in suprise on the 9th, the cubs vs the brewers in phx on the 10th and vs the A's in mesa on the 11th. Thanks for the help guys.

Dave
Sideways is the best way to drive
07 Cool GXP, 01 Z
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24
Friday, February 08, 2008 8:46 PM
Angels play the Mariners on the 7th at 12.

Im going ~

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search