June AZ Meet - Page 306 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Archive
This thread has been archived. Posts that have been archived can not be replied to.
Re: AZ J-Body
Wednesday, December 22, 2004 8:35 PM
^^^ Hey Todd, come on over, I'll make fresh popcorn just for you

<br>

me grow up mike , we had a gentalmans agreement to keep this quite

which i held up my end

and you havent

if your kit was so high quaility , then why have some many of your kits been resold on ebay ??

oh wait they arent your kits any more !!! you sold the company

ive accepted my responsibility , i bought from a crook , and now ive paid over 3000.00 for somethng i cant sell for 500.00 cause of all the crap that has to be redone

but with all the crap turbo stuff , after i pulled it all of , gawd dam my car runs 100% better

and how can i be slandering a company you dont own , and made no mention of ???????

guess its only cause of your being quilty

<br>

woohoo free popcorn!!!!! <br>

If I'm weird and everyone else is weird, does that make me normal?
-me

Versus Motorsports really @!#$ sucks
and so does DHL...but more
Wednesday, December 22, 2004 8:40 PM
and mike you grow up

you the 1 that cantlet things go

i have been quite , your the 1 that cant keep your mouth shut

so do us all a favor , since you dont own the company anymore , and now have no reason to be here , just leave

things will be quite , and hopefully the guys that bought your ex company will do what you couldnt , and make a great kit , and i wish them all the luck

<br>

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 10:23 PM
Hopefully, someday, you will own up to the facts. YOU made some fatal mistakes when you attempted to tune a turbo engine. YOU are the crook ! I am just making sure that everyone knows it. And, judging by the infantile posts you make, anyone with any brains at all can see right through you.

YOU did NOT live up to the agreement. YOU started the name calling and whining again. Blah, blah, blah, the sound of eric crying...

That's just the problem, We couldn't have a gentlemans agreement. "I" was the only gentleman in the conversation. YOU are the one with all the foul language. YOU are just plain old disgusting and pathetic. If your car runs better without the turbo on it, that is because YOU are an idiot and could not do the work that you bragged about doing. Funny how you called and bragged about how fast your car was right after you picked it up. Then you put your magic touch on it and blew it up. YOU are the HACK.

This will be my last post about it. YOU are a crook, a thief, and a miserable excuse for a person. I do gain some satisfaction in knowing that you have to live with yourself. That should be punishment enough.

Topic closed.
Wednesday, December 22, 2004 10:31 PM
actually the car ran better cause , now i no longer have exhaust leaks , no more 30ft of 90 degree bends for the intercooler piping , and the IAT sensor is now in its correct spot in the intake before the TB , instead of the intake pipe going into the turbo

your day will come mike , when it does ill be laughing my a$$ off as will everyone around you

and the topic isnt closed , you can trust me on that

<br>

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 10:52 PM
eric, That sounds like a threat. Is that what it is ??
Wednesday, December 22, 2004 11:40 PM
Wait wait wait. I think I remember reading someone posting that he wasn't going to post about this anymore. Ohh that's right, it was mike. So I guess this shows your a lier right mike. If Eric can't tune a turbo, why is it that my turbo never fit properly from the start? It fits now b/c I had a brand new header built from scratch.

Ohh yeah you told me you would send me the parts for a new header. Dang you didn't give it to me. That's another mark against you mike. That's lier mark number 2. Plus all the crap I ended up having to buy when your kit did NOT come w/ everything it was supposed to. Hey that's mark number 3.

And now you continue to call names and call us kids. And proceed to tell us to grow up. Hmm let me think. The last time I called someone a name b/c they said something I didn't like was when I was in 6th grade. That's ok mike. No matter what you say or do you will get what you deserve. God will deal w/ you. If you truly believe in God I hope you start to follow that instead of flip flopping from one thing to the next. Don't attack my beliefs when you have no idea what I am about. I stick by my statement in my reg. I will also add, helping people find the truth abot good or
bad companies like your old one.

Also, I have a question mike. Why did you sell your company if you made such "great products" and was doing so well? Hmm. Doesn't quite make sense now does it.

Ok I'm done for now. I'll start again in a while after I get to work.

Ohh yeah and the opinion we have of Eric is not an "opinion" its fact. As the same as or "opinion" of you mike. Its not an opinion. Its FACT!!!

mike, look on the brighter side.

At least you still have your health!
Wednesday, December 22, 2004 11:55 PM
hmmmm...might need some more popcorn...this time with extra cheese...sence mike is cheesy hahahahahahaha

oh damn i crack myself up <br>

-me

Thursday, December 23, 2004 7:16 AM
Your the only one you crack up Todd. LOL

j/k
Thursday, December 23, 2004 7:22 AM
for you mike i dont have to make threats , you've made your bed , and it will catch up to you

it is kinda funny though , you are usually calling people all kinda names , and now that the guys that bought your so called company are registered , youve tried to clean up your language to make your self look better

any one want to find all the mike post with all his slander and send them to the guys over at cav con ????

<br>

Thursday, December 23, 2004 8:01 AM
ooh ooh ooh. me me!!! can i can i, PLEASE?!?!
Thursday, December 23, 2004 10:24 AM
Man, I LOVE to stir this pot !!

You can not believe how much fun this is.

Adam, I said that I wouldn't post anymore about that topic. I haven't posted about that topic. YOU are a hack. That is why you had problems. That and the fact that YOU didn't ad fuel to your engine.

You guys leave holes in your stories big enough to drive a truck through.

This really is fun.

I sold my business for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I drive a new C6 Corvette now !
Thursday, December 23, 2004 10:27 AM
ooooooooooooo a C6 , the repo company is gonna love that , when they come to get it just like your other 1

<br>

Thursday, December 23, 2004 10:32 AM
It is paid for in cash !!
Thursday, December 23, 2004 12:01 PM
The pot you "stir" is the pot that you say we smoke. And the kit not fitting from the beginning has nothing to do w/ fuel mods.

Can you even handle the power of a C6, you could barely drive your lawnmower.
You might have another heart attack!
Thursday, December 23, 2004 1:56 PM
not to seem like this isnt an important topic.. but can we eithe rstop this in this tread or something because it would be ashame to see it locked for a pointless reason..

and i dont even need to add to this topic.. but todd i prefer to have some mike and ikes with my movies.. ohh and a blue-rasberry slushy <br>

-- MyZcar

Thursday, December 23, 2004 2:00 PM
lol i was thinking about what else i want to eat with movies also...i prefer skittles or dots accually...but popcorn was what i always said i got when these battles started <br>

-me

Thursday, December 23, 2004 3:21 PM
yes lets not lock this post too

mike i don't know you but i am asking you to stop the name calling and even rebutting i like this thread

eric i do know you and i know how you feel but for the sake of this topic please stop.

thanks

<br>

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Thursday, December 23, 2004 5:20 PM
OK, I quit. How's that ?
Thursday, December 23, 2004 11:51 PM
thats good.. you know mike thought you would of learned from your first JBO ban.. you know dave checks these forums to upon request? you could just get perma banned im sure several people would be happy then <br>

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
AZ-JBO

Friday, December 24, 2004 2:56 PM
Gentlemen, This is Ken. I have a red Cavalier and I used to come to the Tuesday night Cav Club meetings with Mike. I feel it is past time for me to chime in and set the record straight. You are dead wrong about Mike. I have known him for 24 years and I can honestly swear that he is one of the nicest and most honest people I have ever met. He has always given freely of himself to help out anyone who needed help. He tried very hard to help Eric too. Eric lied to Mike and stole from him. It's just that simple. I know each of you too. And I can tell you that you are only hearing Erics side of this deal. Eric is lying to everyone of you. Deon, Lisa, Mike, and myself all know that none of you has heard what really happened. You will choose to follow Eric, and that is OK. Just be aware that you have been lied to.

Ask Karo about Mike. Karo sells to and ships to Mike and just incloses an invoice in the box. Mike sends the payment to Karo after receiving the parts. If Mike were a crook, as you say he is, Karo would not do this. Sometimes, Karo even ships the parts and tells Mike to "Send what you think they are worth". Would he do this for a Crook? NO !
Ask Karo !

Eric took advantage of Mike and Kims hospitality. They helped him and he stole from them. Eric never completly paid for the initial turbo kit he received. He still owes Mike $300 for that first transaction. Mike did not want the stress of dealing with it, so he let it drop. That is also the reason why he did not take Eric to small claims court for the intercooler that Eric stole. Mike did not want the stress. He told Eric to keep it. He didn't receive anything from the court settelment. That all goes to Deon and Lisa at D+L Welding.

The reason you have seen this side of Mike is because Mike not only had Eric steel from him, but he also felt that Eric was a friend, and he felt that friendship was betrayed.

Why is it that Brandon has remained neutral? That is because that Brandon KNOWS that Mike was trying to help him too. Mike was a friend to Brandon and has only Good things to say about him. Todd, you have nothing what so ever to do with this. I don't understand why you even enter into it. You shouldn't.
Adam had some problems with his kit and Mike tried to help. I remember that Mike was going to ship some parts to Adam and right then he found some very negative posts from Adam on the org. Why send free stuff to a guy that is slamming you?

I believe that Mike has agreed to just stay away from this website now. I believe he will and I hope he does. You guys are wrong ! Go on about your business and say what you will. WE KNOW THE TRUTH !
Friday, December 24, 2004 7:17 PM
ken your wrong about alot

if you ever have the time ill give you all the details , and show you the product and all the parts that got damaged , and feed you with the truth !!!!!

the intercooler was between me and mike , mike never once said to pay deon !!!

and mike owes me for the motor that blew up because they didnt put the correct waste gate on it or even bother to set it , who the hell in their right mind would put a 15psi waste gate on a stock motor ??? my car had the fuel to live with 4-6 psi with no problems , the milage on the motor once the turbo was installed was all freeway miles , i drove they couldnt even tell me how to adjust the waste gate properly and i went up my street 3 times and only hit boost long enough to tell if i was going the right way with the adjustment , on the 3rd try the motor was puking oil everywhere

and after me and mike had agreed to drop things and cut our losses where they layed , he proceded to post bad remarks

as for deon , he was just mikes pupet , and the justice of the peace for what ever reason didnt want to hear the counter suit , and deon is getting his money in payments in a schedual set up buy him and his wife , and they will get paid off before the end of the schedualed time

i really feel bad for you and deon , cause mikes as 2 faced as a 2 headed nickle

like i said ken if you want to see it and hear the other side you can get ahold of me

other than that im done , but if you and mike continue to post as will i

<br>

Saturday, December 25, 2004 1:31 PM
merry x-mas all.. hehe i just installed the firefox browser i love this thing <br>

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
AZ-JBO
Monday, December 27, 2004 12:57 AM
now, there are a lot people that are going to read half of this post and post immediately thereafter. please refrain from it as I have been on the jbo for a while and also if you are old enough(jbody wise) the rksport message board before that. I have been around for awhile, though i do not post much.

wow... so from my absence from the jbody az thread... it has been interesting to see how you all have progressed. There are quite a few new people that have surfaced and there are only a few that might know me. I had the red cav z24 that had exploited racings first turbo kit for the 2.4L motor.

First off i must apologize to brandon to not attending your wedding after saying I would I would hate for you to think that I'm the type of person that agrees to showing up and doing the complete opposite. After all I owe you a lot of grunt work for your help with my cav on turbo tuning and general automobile work. I'll be glad to lend a hand to help you put in a new motor or take your old one out.(I'm going to assume you'll need my help soon ) j/p the offer still stands with my s2000, whenever you want its yours. I would love to take you and your wife out to The Keg at the chandler mall, my gf wants to meet you after all the times that I have talked about you to her.

4xchamp - congrats on the new corvette Its the car I've been waiting for gm to come out with and now that they have I cant afford it due to a buying my first home and car lol. Do not listen to what these people say about your car or how you drive it. Most of them in future will never own what you have right now.

I do not know all the details from the Mike-Eric disagreement. However, from the short period of time that I have spent with both of you, I really cannot see these words coming out of your mouths if you both were not letting your anger cloud your judgement in words.

The worst things I hear in this argument is not even about quality of work, it was a direct attack on someones health problems. This gentlemen, shall <b>NOT</b> be tolerated here at JBO. It is <b>NEVER</b> okay to make light of someones health conditions. (i.e) When someone's mother has diagnosed with breast cancer and loses a breast to cancer the worst thing to say to her would be "haha your boobies are uneven." Personally if I EVER hear someone say that to in that case I WILL make them apologize profusely.

On another note,
I'm going add a little something here, 1 positive statement and 1 negative for each.party, something to think about. I'm not going to argue with you about it afterwards, its just something that I saw from a distant third party.
Mike-
Bravo-You have gone where nobody has gone on the ecotec engine in F.I. terms. You started up a company that took the road not taken.
Boo-Saying one thing and doing another. Business ethics is everything in small companies, you of all people should know this after reading what stuff Exploited Racing had to endure. It can make and break new companies, and from what I have seen it destroyed your company. It would be wise to not post here any more.

Eric-
Bravo- You giving Mike's new (old now) company a chance to build up and expand its product base by lending your car to him for testing.
Boo- When a consumer buys a turbo kit, it is the companies full responsibility until install, after that it is 50/50 and the instant the car is started, the consumer is ultimately responsible for tuning the fuel. the consumer should have a psi gauge in the car to let them know what the waste-gate was set at. If then they have deduced that the Psi is set way too high for the motor then they should have not driven it at all. letting the turbo spool too high on a stock motor is only the consumers fault plain and simple.

Please do not take this post as an attack of any sort, but rather an observation. I wish the best of luck to the all the parties in this disagreement and hope that things are better in the future.

Joe Lai az's first turbo cav z24
Forum Archive
This thread has been archived. Posts that have been archived can not be replied to.

Start New Topic Advanced Search