southeast az peeps - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
southeast az peeps
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 2:19 AM
without me searching through endless profiles who on here is from the southeast arizona area besides me with a J? my little town its hard to find em I know there out there but to get a hold of them is another thing. jw. if you wanna talk j's anytime let me know. im in the 520 area code. making plans on doing another trip to sir soon as i get my tokico set up installed.

Re: southeast az peeps
Thursday, March 20, 2008 10:51 AM
Where are you...im in the 520 area code too.

Thursday, March 20, 2008 5:14 PM
sorry vista

Friday, March 21, 2008 7:03 AM
lol way down south im on the north egde in queen creek

Friday, March 21, 2008 9:37 AM
oh lol

Monday, March 24, 2008 5:31 PM
hey donny whats going on down south? sounds like you got some new springs? anything else new?

Monday, March 24, 2008 5:40 PM
yea, a few little things you know, got that wing done finally, took foooorever to prep. but at least its all painted and mounted finally. I'm thinking of going down to phnx to get a custom tune pretty soon too. beat a ws6 trans am at sir last month, that was funny. hows life for you over there?

Sunday, March 30, 2008 11:54 PM
Donny...

hey man whats up. Didnt even know this was your post. Good to hear that your still modding the cav man. Ever fix that tranny problem or bearing issue you had when we had the meet at Mt. Lemmon???

now DIE!
Monday, March 31, 2008 8:34 AM
yea, i got it fixed. also lubed up my steering intermediate shaft wich was also making noise. getting my tokico suspension set up on this month hopefully. i should be up after that for a meet soon.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search