AZJBO - Arizona J-Body - Page 29 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: AZJBO - Arizona J-Body
Thursday, April 24, 2008 4:29 PM
ss-j and 04evosunfire just like to let you know that my friend is starting a new gm club here in az it will have cobalt, cavalier, sunfire, ions, it going to be nothing but gm tuner cars. it about cars that we know how to work on and have fun with he going to get a web site up. but if you guy wont you can get a holed of me on here.... but if your part of a club it up to you if you wont to join.......

Friday, April 25, 2008 7:08 PM
steve ROMAN wrote:ss-j and 04evosunfire just like to let you know that my friend is starting a new gm club here in az it will have cobalt, cavalier, sunfire, ions, it going to be nothing but gm tuner cars. it about cars that we know how to work on and have fun with he going to get a web site up. but if you guy wont you can get a holed of me on here.... but if your part of a club it up to you if you wont to join.......

Look man thanks for the invite, but I am not interested in joining any club right now. I know a few people have told you this already. So first things first....Grammar, its your friend. Spell check, it's pretty cool too. You see the word high lighted in red and orange, that is what I WON'T be doing. NOT JOINING YOUR CLUB. So stop emailing me, and please don't post on this board with regards to me anymore.

Friday, April 25, 2008 7:28 PM
evo, youre such a meanie. lol

Eat my shift
Friday, April 25, 2008 7:56 PM
whatever M2BIATCH

Friday, April 25, 2008 8:52 PM
steve ROMAN wrote:ss-j and 04evosunfire just like to let you know that my friend is starting a new gm club here in az it will have cobalt, cavalier, sunfire, ions, it going to be nothing but gm tuner cars. it about cars that we know how to work on and have fun with he going to get a web site up. but if you guy wont you can get a holed of me on here.... but if your part of a club it up to you if you wont to join.......

and tell your woman never to pm me about racing the "latina black widow"

Friday, April 25, 2008 9:33 PM
sorry that i f... up on spelling..... but hope you have fun with your car club ........ jsut do this for a friend he does have a computer right know it in the shop...............
Saturday, April 26, 2008 12:17 PM
yeah thanks for the offer but ill pass.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 1:04 AM
Bump.

How is everyone? Desert Tuners? Steve Roman Club? (j/k man) I know azjbo.org is still kickin'
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 8:48 AM
We're good caveman DT had an instlal this weekend. we got in two headers, a set of brakes and my new dash, plus started work on the boost leak in one members GSX eclipse

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 11:09 AM
Sweet, yeah I seen your dash install. Did you end up buying those brakes from Chad?
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 11:19 AM
NOPE couldnt catch him while he was here, plus i didnt have the cash

Saturday, May 31, 2008 11:00 PM
Just need to say i need my account to be activated at AZJBO so if anyone here can do that my username is RED

Every time you buy an import an American goes hungry.
Sunday, June 01, 2008 1:36 AM
should be approved now

Sunday, June 01, 2008 1:48 AM
good job eric...hahaha

Sunday, June 01, 2008 11:31 AM
sweet thanks

Every time you buy an import an American goes hungry.
Monday, June 02, 2008 9:32 AM
you are welcome

make sure and introduce yourself

Thursday, June 19, 2008 1:00 AM
so how is everyone over on azjbo anyways? i check it out every once in a while just to see whast going on but never see any meets/ get togethers happeneing

Eat my shift
Thursday, June 19, 2008 9:13 AM
Yeah i noticed that too...no one ever meets up on those boards....i think its cuz 2 outta the 3 main people have MUCH better cars to play with now....

Saturday, June 28, 2008 5:28 PM
steve ROMAN wrote:sorry that i f... up on spelling..... but hope you have fun with your car club ........ jsut do this for a friend he does have a computer right know it in the shop...............

a little late...but for the record.... i always thought steve was a pretty cool dude...

hope everything works out with startin a club up bro

Eat my shift
Monday, June 30, 2008 1:31 PM
Hey everybody what's up? I tried to make a account at azjbo but i need an admin to activate me over there...... So i have a kind of stock 02 Sunfire... What looks the best as far as like a lowering kit? I'm also looking for a good ride. It's stock height with the hubbies on it right now....

Monday, June 30, 2008 1:32 PM
Sorry the name at azjbo is 22eco

Monday, June 30, 2008 2:03 PM
we'll get you activated bro.

search the suspension forum here, as well as the P&M forum. there are a lot of options. it mostly depends on how much of a drop you want, and how much you want to spend.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Monday, June 30, 2008 2:15 PM
alright Nick... you should be good to go.

Desert Tuners

Monday, June 30, 2008 2:27 PM
Jarret, Can you look fro briant135, or senior guitar and activate him too...

Monday, June 30, 2008 2:46 PM
just sent the message... give it a bit.

Desert Tuners

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search