Hey. - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hey.
Monday, July 07, 2008 11:31 AM
Keep an eye out for me, I will be home soon. By soon, of course, I mean about 10-11 months (I am just excited that I will be able to be driving my car back in America, on some @!#$ American roads). So, I am just prematurely excited. I am in Honduras right now but I will be home (Mesa) soon. I am all about driving around AZ to go to shows, hanging out or working on cars. AZ-JBO, keep an eye out for me, unaffiliated... keep an eye out for me. I have a few plans for the car and I need to make me some friends when I get home.

Um, I don't have the car right now... it's in storage somewhere for me in one of the Virginia's or South Carolina, I believe.

hit me up,
zombiebenji@hotmail.com

Re: Hey.
Monday, July 07, 2008 12:42 PM
One of the most awesome people I know...AZ JBO, grab this dude up...he is the &@$? to party with!!

Oh the stories I could tell....want some "muffins" Chris?!!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Monday, July 07, 2008 6:52 PM
let us know when you show up , did you sign up on the site yet ?

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 9:02 AM
BlueDeuce wrote:...want some "muffins" Chris?!!

DERON! LOL, Muffins... hells no, German Schnaps is so evil. YUM YUM! Go drink a beer, bitch!

[quote=97cavie24ls(™)]let us know when you show up , did you sign up on the site yet ?

No, I haven't yet. But like I said, my excitement is pretty premature so I am just working on getting my ducks in a row. I will see about signing up here soon.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 10:56 AM
send me a pm(on here) when you do , just so i know to look for ya , and can click the allow button

i know the sunfire guys will enjoy another 1 being here , cavaliers are slowly getting out numbered , LOL

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:55 PM
Well word of warning.. SPEED CAMERAS!

and you can check us out.. DesertTuners.com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search