anyone know anything about this j in az? - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone know anything about this j in az?
Saturday, December 13, 2008 3:19 PM
so i am thinking about buying another j, and ran across this ad on craigslist http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/956895714.html i was just wondering if any of you all know any pros or cons about it. i dont really know anyone in the j scene here being i just moved to phx so if anyone could help me out by letting me know good or bad on it i would really appreciate it.

Re: anyone know anything about this j in az?
Sunday, December 14, 2008 10:35 PM
I've seen it around. Not a fan of it, looks worse in person........ If your interested in a J you can buy mine!!!!

ASE Master Certified Automotive Technician

Sunday, December 14, 2008 10:59 PM
CaliforniaDomestics wrote:I've seen it around. Not a fan of it, looks worse in person........ If your interested in a J you can buy mine!!!!

this is a j i would buy...if i had the money of course. Alans yellow cav is emaculate....i can tell u first hand

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 7:15 PM
thanks i thought the original looked a little rough from the get go but some people go for that look. how much is the yellow cav?

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 10:26 PM
-Geoff-

Get a hold of me on AIM or something and we can discuss it if you are really interested. It's not a give away so be prepared to pay what its worth, but we will discuss that.

ASE Master Certified Automotive Technician

Thursday, December 18, 2008 12:45 AM
^^^ his cav is very well done , if you see it you think he spent millions on it

and the paint is just crazy , but worth seeing in the sun light

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search