NMJBO-New Mexico J's - Page 3 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NMJBO-New Mexico J's
Friday, December 02, 2011 8:52 AM
throw an ls sport lip kit on it. lower it. new rims and take off the stripe

ECOtec DOHC

Friday, December 02, 2011 6:57 PM
Ya im gunna do the Z24 body lower it Z24 wing 17's and repaint it. Let me know if you know anybody around or on here that has a stock body that would trade for my body kit.

Saturday, December 03, 2011 2:47 PM
SLRdohc wrote:throw an ls sport lip kit on it. lower it. new rims and take off the stripe

Agree 100%

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Saturday, December 03, 2011 5:58 PM
K LS sport body w/ lip kit black 16's lowering springs and 25mm spacer for the rear. Just need that LS sport body. Have the wheels in stock at work and order the the spacers on the inter webs. Hahaha Thanks for the input guys.

Monday, December 12, 2011 1:19 PM
MIght be parting out my car! Everything!

ECOtec DOHC

Monday, December 19, 2011 3:41 PM
Jason Moore wrote:

WOW!!!!!! That's my wifes old car. I have the ram air hood for it painted with the stripe if you're interested in it. That's too crazy!!!

Thursday, February 02, 2012 6:11 PM
07L61_TC wrote:Hey guys, I joined this forum. I dont have a J-body but i own a 2007 chevy cobalt 2.2l automatic. I just turbo'd it. The turbo kit is custom. Im from Santa Fe. the reason i joined this forum was because i wanna change the set up of my pipings and found this website. SLRdohc i think you know my friend Nate, he owns the dark blue Cobalt Turbocharged. He showed me videos of your car and damn your car is really quick. Maybe u could help me out. Can i see your turbo set up?

your the one with the yellow turo right? i was at that cobalt meet in my brothers dark blue ss turbo.

Thursday, February 02, 2012 7:10 PM
Jason Moore wrote:Just joined guys!!! Im from Farmington, NM have a 2001 Cav 2 door 5 speed 2.2L OHV not to bad. I have fun in it. FYi im 10 minutes from Shiprock!!

im not a fan of the body kit and white wheels. ones you get the z24 look that will be better

Thursday, February 09, 2012 5:16 PM
dam cobalts!!! where did you quote that post... I can't find the guy

ECOtec DOHC

Thursday, February 09, 2012 7:18 PM
On the second page about mid way

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 3:15 PM
hows the z running?

ECOtec DOHC

Saturday, April 07, 2012 3:10 PM
eh its running ok . I took out my injectors and put stock tune. i need a new harness for my TB sensers

Monday, April 16, 2012 3:00 PM
Hey man they are having a cobalt/ion/cavalier meet May 5th. I'll be going. Let me know if your interested for more info.

ECOtec DOHC

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 6:51 PM
ANSWER ME!!!!!!

ECOtec DOHC

Thursday, April 26, 2012 7:47 PM
oh yeah i know nathaniel told me about it i dunno if im gonna roll maybe i will just not sure if im gonna take my ride or my bros SS

Monday, December 24, 2012 6:28 AM
Anybody selling any 17 inch wheels??

Friday, January 25, 2013 12:36 PM
No man not that I know
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search