yellow cav spotted - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
yellow cav spotted
Monday, March 01, 2010 8:32 PM
i spotted an 02 yellow cavalier at jack in the box on 99th ave and lower buckeye. it had a body kit, lowered with some nice black rims, ss style hood. it also had jbo stickers on the back windows. i just wanted to know if anyone knows who the owner is. i like how its done

Re: yellow cav spotted
Monday, March 01, 2010 8:39 PM
it might be californiadomestics......if so its def a gorgeous car

2003 LS SPORT: suspension and brake upgrades for now...motor and boost coming son

2008 Cobalt SS/TC: the fast car
Monday, March 01, 2010 9:07 PM
it has this body kit

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 1:40 PM
what kit is that ?
Tuesday, March 02, 2010 1:54 PM
Xenon.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 1:55 PM
I know the owner of that car...She is no longer a member of this site. the car pictured IS THE CAR you saw. It has the prototype bodykit on it, and used to be in a lot better shape then it is now. It no longer has the wing on it however.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, March 02, 2010 2:00 PM

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 2:50 PM
Bleco.22 wrote:Xenon.

thank you
Tuesday, March 02, 2010 10:33 PM
so the cav i spotted was the one in that picture. that's nice to know. thanks for the info
Tuesday, March 02, 2010 10:41 PM
yes!

This cavalier was built by a good friend of mine. CaliforniaDomestics as mentions before. He also currently has another yellow cavalier that is even more impressive then the one mentioned in this thread. The only you saw belongs to a girl who used to be on here with the name SunfireSarah.

the wheels are now different, as well as the trunk and the lights.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 8:19 AM
when i seen it, it looked like it had an 03-05 tunk .
Wednesday, March 03, 2010 6:19 PM
Yeah that's Sarah. She works down that way and yes that is my old car. It's all over the internet and yeah it's the same car. You can see the two of them together in my profile before I sold it.

ASE Master Certified Automotive Technician

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 8:09 PM
evere since i first got my cavalier i always seen pics of that car. i always liked that body kit
Thursday, March 04, 2010 10:41 AM
dude you must have seen that car from a ways away...its really does not look that good nowadays.

Thursday, March 04, 2010 8:02 PM
i drove past it and was looking at it through some trees when i was in the drive thru.
Friday, March 05, 2010 1:35 AM
It's not that bad especially with the new wheels and everything. The front bumper has taken a beating pretty bad but its partly because she works on a construction site so the drive in consists of about 300 yards of river rock which is suppose to help reduce dust but instead destroys your car. The rest is just the result of the car being 8 years old. When she has it all cleaned up it still looks good. Just needs to get the front bumper re-painted. I don't think she is really into cars that much anymore though so that will not likely happen. THe front bumper really just needs to be replaced because I have it somewhat cut up when I had the turbo charger on it. The front bumper in its normal state wouldn't fit the intercooler so I had to remove sections of it. It was sad actually cause I really like that kit........

ASE Master Certified Automotive Technician

Friday, March 05, 2010 7:05 PM
yeah that bodykit is one of the looking imo. where's the best place to buy parts for js here i moved here to the area and would like some parts for my z
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search