well where to get my eco tuned? - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
well where to get my eco tuned?
Wednesday, April 07, 2010 7:51 AM
looking for place within or between sierra vista and tucson, wont travel all the way to phnx thats just too far, so if anyone knows of anyone who does tunes on j's around, let me know. been wondering for a while.

Re: well where to get my eco tuned?
Thursday, April 08, 2010 9:23 PM
http://www.ecotec-tuning.com/

there you go buddy did mine too fast and easy but i would sugest you to meat up with him living in az hes a local but if no he still can do it either way.
Friday, April 09, 2010 9:55 AM
thanks but i already have that site ive emailed em but no response, does the number on that site work? also theres nowhere to order it? or where in az are they located?

Friday, April 09, 2010 5:49 AM
beefy, thats psycosteves or whatever his name on here was.....hes up in phnx....i was gonna get my tune done through him but its def a tough time getting ahold of him....i can get u the guy's email i used and u can shoot him a message about it...

2003 LS SPORT: suspension and brake upgrades for now...motor and boost coming son

2008 Cobalt SS/TC: the fast car
Friday, April 09, 2010 7:35 AM
yea it seems it is hard to get a hold of them. if u can mesageme on here or autolog with jhis email that'l be cool.

my eco has really come alive since the few mods ive done since ive had it and i know a tune will really wake er up with what i have done to it. its no boost or cams or anything but still for me it'll be enough.

Monday, April 12, 2010 3:34 PM
try 866 759 7657 leave a message
Monday, April 12, 2010 3:58 PM
Anyone know who tunes in New Mexico?

Monday, April 19, 2010 10:49 PM
call that same number he will send it hp tunners is the system he uses
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search