For sale Feeler - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For sale Feeler
Thursday, July 08, 2010 8:24 PM
So some things have come up and Im throwing the idea around of parting with my car. This is just a feeler to see what I might be able to get for It, I have an idea of what I would like. So pm me with any offers. Mods are all listed in my profile.

Re: For sale Feeler
Friday, July 09, 2010 8:27 AM
I will though that I would rather sell it on here than to someone local who's just gonna trash it.

Friday, July 09, 2010 8:46 PM
Why Matt? You have put so much time and love into that car.

Sunday, July 11, 2010 6:57 PM
part out?

z yaaaa wrote:other than the nasty hood dent, steelies, 4X4 ride heidt, crooked front license plate, body color b pillar covers, 2200, lack of tint, and overall boringness of the car id say she's perfect!

Monday, July 12, 2010 4:04 PM
i want the brakes!!!!

ECOtec DOHC

Monday, July 12, 2010 4:53 PM
SLRdohc wrote:i want the brakes!!!!

Pretty sure the front brakes wouldnt fit behind your wheels lol. There massive!. Kind of annoying actually

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 12:49 AM
Damn Matt! Do whatever makes ya happy! And no, I don't want to buy it, being I have ended up with quite a few members cars from here. LOL I cleaned/trashed all my j-body stuff and now have been collecting VW crap. LOL
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:00 PM
ecotecpower wrote:
SLRdohc wrote:i want the brakes!!!!

Pretty sure the front brakes wouldnt fit behind your wheels lol. There massive!. Kind of annoying actually

really what size are those? I gots mighty 17z

ECOtec DOHC

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:20 PM
My wheels are 19's. 17's will fit over the brakes. But they need a spacer to clear. I've searched for 17's that will clear and none of them have spokes that are far enough out. Was trying to find some to make emissions easier. I've thought of finding someone with wilwoods who would trade.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 10:26 PM
i got some ssbc fronts for trade

Thursday, July 15, 2010 5:29 AM
azncav wrote:i got some ssbc fronts for trade

You dork lol. We've talked before mine are ssbc, just the 4 piston lol . Normal ones are kinda ugly

Saturday, July 17, 2010 2:51 PM
ecotecpower wrote:
azncav wrote:i got some ssbc fronts for trade

You dork lol. We've talked before mine are ssbc, just the 4 piston lol . Normal ones are kinda ugly

dur ! ,, i want yours .. 4 psiton >two lol

Saturday, July 17, 2010 2:53 PM
some concave wheels might clear the calipers ...

Thursday, July 22, 2010 7:24 PM
still parting out? What is your part out list?

ECOtec DOHC

Friday, July 23, 2010 5:52 AM
No part out. IF I sell the car it will be as a whole.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 10:23 AM
Ecotecpower, hit me up on PM. Want to talk $$$ for your ride.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 10:26 AM
Ecotecpower, hit me up on PM, please. I want to talk $$$ for your ride. Looking for a new ride to replace my dying LD9 'fire.
Sunday, November 07, 2010 11:39 PM
I remember the day in this pic...

Saturday, November 13, 2010 2:17 AM
your not selling if im not selling jackass

Saturday, November 13, 2010 10:20 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:your not selling if im not selling jackass

LOL You have TONS of other J people around you. I have like 3, tons more fun for you

Saturday, November 13, 2010 4:57 PM
i dont even hang out with j people. i hang subaru's and evo's and honda's. the closest j person to me is chicago which is like 2 hrs. my car is fun to ME. not to anyone else. ME. Im a car enthusiast, and enjoy all cars

Saturday, November 13, 2010 5:06 PM
Very true and that's how I am to. Respect all cars . But unfortunately people around here shun my car for not being a evo,sti,Honda or 350z

Saturday, November 13, 2010 5:11 PM
just tell them you dont own a me too car.

hey i have an ls1 with spray, me too.
i have an evo, me too.
i have a honda, me too.

that or put down some track times and tell them to stfu. thats what i did. we all joke about it now but when i lined up against them at the track, they were all talking mad trash until i walked on modded sti's and evo's.

since then i dont catch @!#$ anymore

Saturday, November 13, 2010 5:50 PM
HAHAHA awesome! Someday i might be able to pull that off. I do have a spare block in the garage to build . HMMMMMMM

Saturday, November 13, 2010 9:45 PM
ecotecpower wrote:HAHAHA awesome! Someday i might be able to pull that off. I do have a spare block in the garage to build . HMMMMMMM

you are not selling, end of discussion

quick can be done for decently cheap... wish you were closer so i could help you out. plus to see the car in person. the gf was going to be going through denver but snow made her go another route. i would have told her to stop for some pics

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search