ASU Surplus auction tomorrow - LOW mileage daily J's available! - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ASU Surplus auction tomorrow - LOW mileage daily J's available!
Wednesday, February 09, 2011 6:13 AM
I just saw that ASU's (Arizona State University for the not-so-locals) Surplus Property department is auctioning off a couple LOW-mileage Cavs tomorrow.
Both are white 2001 sedans, 2200 engine, most likely 3-speeds. One has 47,599 miles, and one has even less at 31,997. The second one is specified as CNG on their web site, both I'm pretty sure that they both are. So, if you run it through emissions with CNG, and get the 'alternative fuel' plate, you get single-occupant HOV access!
Both are listed as 'un-tested', but have title and keys. If you call them I'm sure they'll provide more details (480-965-4228). Also, they are open from 12-4 today if you want to go check the cars out; they'll even start them up (assuming they are running obviously).

I'd buy, but I already picked one up from them with 65k a few years ago, and it's still running too strong to replace

You have to register to bid, which involves manual approval on their end, so sign up ASAP to make sure you're eligible.
If a long-time JBO'er wants to bid, but couldn't get registered in time, let me know and I'll put in a proxy bid for you.

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search