Anyone around AZ have any built LD9s? Or know enough about it to help with my build - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone around AZ have any built LD9s? Or know enough about it to help with my build
Monday, March 07, 2011 3:29 AM
I started a build of my LD9 a long time ago and just kinda stopped after a while, now everything is changed and I need to build a nice set up. It wont really be a daily driver anymore but still will be on the road.

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg

Re: Anyone around AZ have any built LD9s? Or know enough about it to help with my build
Wednesday, March 09, 2011 3:17 PM
the most powerful N/A ld9 that i know of resides in the phx area.

Re: Anyone around AZ have any built LD9s? Or know enough about it to help with my build
Wednesday, March 09, 2011 5:31 PM
Yes but the builder is in cali

Eat my shift
Thursday, March 10, 2011 4:55 PM
you relocated again ?

Friday, March 11, 2011 5:06 PM
M2 [@DesertTuners.com wrote:]Yes but the builder is in cali

actually the builder was in MI

also the motor is now super charged

Monday, March 14, 2011 5:58 PM
[quote=97cavie24ls(™)]
M2 [@DesertTuners.com wrote:]Yes but the builder is in cali

actually the builder was in MI

also the motor is now super charged

i thought karo built it himself :shrugs:

Eat my shift
Monday, March 14, 2011 6:00 PM
Nope its a Todd Miller motor IIRC.

Monday, September 10, 2012 5:07 AM
Bring this post back from the dead. and since it seems a lot of you locals know your js lol. Iv started working on the J again after a long time of letting it sit. Im building it for a turbo. As of right now my delima is deciding on head and cams for it. I have the secret cams I could put in it but iv been reading and seems likes there are better options now. My problem is Im just so far behind on everything that it makes my head hurt trying to put it all together. I started this build like 10 years ago lol.

So any suggestions for what head and cams to use would help. I apoligize if this post doesnt make the most sence but im going on 24 hours being awake and Im stuck at work lol

JHound

Monday, September 10, 2012 8:44 AM
There aren't many around that are.playing with the.ld9. Seems like most have the.eco. I'm building my ld9 but plan to put secret cams in unless I can find a set of ho cams.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Thursday, September 13, 2012 3:56 AM
I trying to find some HO cams to I think thats what I want to use. The cav is no longer daily driver so figured I would go with a full build, having trouble finding parts these days lol

JHound

Sunday, September 16, 2012 7:52 PM
Hey man nice meeting the other day at the cruise. Hope to see your car one day n see what you got going on.

Thursday, May 02, 2013 3:23 PM
Still looking for a built ld9? I have one in the garage. $2500 and its yours. Has just about 3200 miles on it now.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Monday, May 06, 2013 3:16 AM
DSMskyline wrote:Still looking for a built ld9? I have one in the garage. $2500 and its yours. Has just about 3200 miles on it now.

Motor is well built and he went a extra mile getting bearings coated!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search