Tucson J's III - Page 4 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Tucson J's III
Friday, February 20, 2004 5:14 PM
well. i take no one is up for goin to the bbq/meet up in phx? let me know. i gotta clean the car out tomorrow before i leave. and hopefully ups will bring me my package tomorrow before i lieave. i'll be really happy then. <br>

BIKER COPS CAN BE SUCH D!CKS AT TIMES (X2)

Saturday, February 21, 2004 6:34 PM
Sorry, don't have money even though I was off. Helped my friend move some doors for his truck since it doesn't have a bed! Life is an expense all it's own!
But anyways, me and a few of my buds are going to hang out at the ARCO on Valencia and I-10. If any body is interested or reads this before 10:00pm, we'll be there! <br>

Trucks are fast!?
Saturday, February 21, 2004 6:39 PM
Oh, and if anyone is planning to go to SIR here in tucson, SolarFirepower and I are going April 2nd, right after April fools day! This is a friday night Test andTune, gates open at 5pm and tech closes at 8pm. <br>

Trucks are fast!?
Saturday, February 21, 2004 11:47 PM
too bad i work nights, lol. the meet was a good one. we had 9 cars total up there. in turbo'd cav with a cracked header, lol. and a s/c'd cav. it was fun. ya'll should go up to the next one with me. for some reason tho, i used up almost a full tank of gas this time. oh well <br>

Sunday, February 22, 2004 12:21 PM
We all need to get the weekend off and save some money. Friggin money always has to stop everything! <br>

Trucks are fast!?
Sunday, February 22, 2004 12:36 PM
lol, i hear ya there. just check in on the huge az thread, for the next bbq date. if it's not in there, therer may be a post just for the next bbq. <br>

Monday, February 23, 2004 12:46 PM
anyone lookin for some rims? they're 17's in silver. he's askin 400 bucks for 'em, there is no rubber on them, and they are in great condition. he's up in phoenix. <br>

Monday, February 23, 2004 9:40 PM
HEY I HAVE A HUGE QUESTION FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!! I AM LOOKING FOR A SHOW OF "HANDS" OR NAMES OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A J-BASH PRE-MEET HERE IN TUCSON?? I KNOW YOU ARE LIKE WHY NOT PHOENIX, AND REASON IS CAUSE I LIVE IN TUCSON---LOL

WELL ANYWAYS, I WAS THINKING OF SENDING IN A PROPOSAL TO HAVE A PRE-MEET HERE IN TUCSON. BUT I DONT KNOW IF THERE WOULD BE ENOUGH INTEREST IN IT. SO GIVE ME SOME IDEA OF HOW GOOD OF A TURN OUT YOU ALL THINK THERE WOULD BE-I MEAN I KNOW I WOULD BE THERE AND BIGREY--I KNOW YOU ARE DOWN, BUT WOULD ALL THE PEEPS FROM PHOENIX BE INTERESTED? PLUS ALL THE PEEPS FROM NM UT CA AND ANYWHERE ELSE, THAT THEY WANT TO COME FROM---JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING SO I CAN HAVE AN IDEA AND IF I SHOULD EVEN GO THROUGH WITH THE PROPOSAL--AND IF THE ANSWER IS YES-SHOOT ME SOME IDEAS FOR STUFF TO DO AND PLACES TO HAVE CAR SHOWS--I ALREADY HAVE TEP AND THE EL CON MALL PARKING LOT FOR CAR SHOW. WEL HOPE TO HEAR GOOD THINGS---LATER NICK
Tuesday, February 24, 2004 1:43 AM
a huge bbq would be great. but, i don't know much of any places in town to have it. i know at least 3 people from phx would more then liekly come down for it, if it happens. i would be up for it as well. <br>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004 7:27 AM
i would be down, it doesn't even really matter when as long as i get a few days notice.

Tuesday, February 24, 2004 3:57 PM
hey NIck...you do realize the easiest way towards the center of the US (probable locale of the Bash) we have to drive right thru PHX...lol...we might as well meet there!

anybidy going out on Sat night?....ill have my car done...i keep seeming the I-10 and valencia place..is that the usual now? <br>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004 4:41 PM
well it would be more like a huge meeting of j-bodies!!!!! with a car show and bbq- it would be in the name of the Jbash. well the reason i want to do it here is because i live here and it would be a great place for it.
streaker---there would be more than just a few day notice--because there has to be time to prepare everything and get things organized- yeah but once you go through phx you have to go through tucson. it would probably be cheaper to do it here in tucson anyways. i am also looking for any ideas of things that we could do-- and anything else that might interest the j-bash organizers that are in charge of picking the locations of the pre-meets
Tuesday, February 24, 2004 11:14 PM
well, if it was in phx, we could have a track day at firebird. the reason i say firebird instead of our track, is cus i've heard our's is a POS. i haven't been to either, but out of everyone i've talked to, the like firebird a whole hell of a lot more. <br>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004 11:19 PM
SIR is ok..but you run slower...since its what 3100 ft.

and fire bird is 1300 ft ?

something..basically you lose a second at firebird <br>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004 11:23 AM
no, you run faster a firebird, not much, but a 'lil bit. <br>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004 4:41 PM
SIR is a good track to run at-i have heard that the pits here at SIR are a lot better than the ones up at firebird. that would be good for a car show and good to run the cars at!! i am still going to write in a proposal for tucson, so maybe we can get something going down here.
Wednesday, February 25, 2004 6:08 PM
Yea, I'd bee down for a pre-bash! Just need to fix my car and my truck!
SIR is aproxamatly 3075 ft. I've been to Firebird for the Truckin' 4X4 nats , to me it's kind of confusing, but it looks like a good track. Never raced there yet.
Where you been Nick? It's been awhile since we hung out! You and me need to have that sound off, the one we never got around to doing!
Juday, They kicked us out of that ARCO at Valencia and I-10 again so everyone scrambled out and then around 1am they went to there illegals. They will most likely not assemble again, that or go to the Chevron at Wilmot and I-10. <br>

Trucks are fast!?
Wednesday, February 25, 2004 6:13 PM
rey--i have been getting settled into the house. other than that just workin my a$$ off!!!!
and now i am working on a proposal to send to the JBO guys about having a pre-meet here in tucson. it is kind of hard to figure some of the stuff out, like what to do and where to assemble. but i should have one done soon. and then get it mailed off to the right people. if you have any suggestions give me a shout--and no i dont think phx would be better. haha sorry---rather be here in tucson---get more of the u of a chicks!!!! possibly--well talk to you later---
Wednesday, February 25, 2004 6:23 PM
Hey, Feanix wants to get together before he gives his car up. Maybe we could meet this weekend and bs! I don't have any suggestions, only that we can't really hang out at certain places. Cops are only a problem when they don't have anything better to do! <br>

Trucks are fast!?
Wednesday, February 25, 2004 6:29 PM
Is it just going to be J bodies, my club loves to support events, and i could bring a tun of people down if we have enough notice, let me know when and where and ill have most of my team their if you want, we only have 6 jBodies or so, but it would still be fun, you all should still come up this saturday for our show in phx, its at 8:00, give me a call after 9pm if you are interested, 480-242-5418
Wednesday, February 25, 2004 6:43 PM
well as for hanging out it would be more of an organized event that would be legal and that is why i think that doing it at SIR would be perfect!!
but hopefully i can get it together

Wednesday, February 25, 2004 6:48 PM
i would be happy to help in any way that i can. Just let me know
Wednesday, February 25, 2004 6:53 PM
Probably won't be all-J, 'cause I have an S-10. Here in Tucson somewhere would be good! <br>

Trucks are fast!?
Wednesday, February 25, 2004 6:55 PM
one of the guys on my team drives a tricket out 2003 xtreme blazer, its gaot a killer sound system, underlights, headrest dvd, the works, you should check us out up here he will be at this weeks show, and im pretty sure he would be down with a road trip when the time comes!
Wednesday, February 25, 2004 7:11 PM
See the pic in my reg.? That is just a look of what it may be just without wheels for now. I have the bumper, but it's still black! <br>

Trucks are fast!?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search