Tucson J's III - Page 67 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Tucson J's III
Tuesday, October 03, 2006 5:46 AM
Hey Mike....good to see a new member in here. It's been awhile since we had one of those. Welcome aboard. The last person we had join or at least wanted to meet some of the other J members here kind of disappeared. Come to think of it, the last 2 disappeared. Oh well.....anyway, welcome.

Car Domain Update 3/06
Click on SIG

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 5:10 PM
anyone remember that chick that we met up with like the first coupe pages we started
haha i still have her aim, i think she left cuz of a dood but i dont remember.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:50 PM
They skurd or sumthin'.
Head's done, and all I need to do is adjust the valves.

Killed the alternator! (correction for the record)
12 bottles of nitrous and a Dry 85 shot.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006 8:30 PM
you would be twoo, a bunch of doods comin up sounding like a swarm of bee's
everytime im down at the walmart im constantly swatting.. only to see its a car making
that high pitched ear raping sound lewlz

Thursday, October 05, 2006 6:57 AM
There is one particular honda and driver that severely irritates me; Chunky dude says he runs 14's all motor and 13's with nitrous. all the way. no near stock B16 runs 14's, especially here in Tucson. Malarkey!

Thursday, October 05, 2006 3:14 PM
Take it to the tracks just to prove to him he's . There he can prove his time on the slip, otherwise he's a pu$$y for not getting it the right way. Oh BTW.....a length of a slip'n'slide in 13sec is slow.

Car Domain Update 3/06
Click on SIG

Friday, October 06, 2006 1:15 AM
yeah so just wanted to let you guys know that my tranny blew up on my and i should have it back fri or sat. it seriously sux right now, but i'm throwing in the tranny mounts while its out of the car. but yeah i think i'm gonna sell the car. any ideas on what i should get? I am really thinking of a V8, but staying away from Ford or Dodge. I think i'm left with a GM. which is how i like it. lmao. but yeah a 3rd gen F body would be great, or more preferably, something with an LS-1 in it. I just really like the potential in the motor. It will get me out of the sport compact scene and i just found that there are alot of problems that u could run into with the tuning of the lil motors. idk if its just me or what but oh well. if i fall into something then i will do it. if not, i'm keeping the cavy.

2003 LS SPORT: suspension and brake upgrades for now...motor and boost coming son

2008 Cobalt SS/TC: the fast car
Friday, October 06, 2006 5:48 AM
Switch on over to the Delta platform (essentially the next generation to the J body), like the Chevy Cobalt or the recently new Pontiac G5 (Pursuit in Canada). There's nothing wrong with sport compacts at all, but if you prefer a bigger engine, then prepare to pay the gas price of filling your tank. If that doesn't bother you, why stop at the F-Body and just get yourself a GTO? I'm not being an @$$ or anything, but HP to MPG ratio, sport compact cars will still be the best bang for the buck IMO.

Car Domain Update 3/06
Click on SIG

Friday, October 06, 2006 9:29 AM
Ian, this guy is too much of a panty waste to even get his undies in a bunch if he loses, let alone am I gonna take him to the track for the garbage he talks. Like I said before, there are a lot of kids out there with nothing to do but speculate what they do. I should ask that guy to see how fast he can get his Honda lawn mower powered car down a 100 yard stretch. Trust me, this car is not impressive.

I have to agree with you Ian on the new Delta platform. Ask me, I have a Cobalt SS Supercharged. Gas is good as long as you stay out of boost! other than that, I know now that I can beat LS/Vtec convertions who also complain about having a messed up third gear.

That sucks about your car Mike. I've come to realize that if there is a problem, there is a solution. If it just happends to break, make it stronger. I have had my fare share of broken parts before, but instead of selling the problem, I made it stronger. I'm not knocking you down, just trying to get a point across. Personally I have not had a tranny failure yet, although I should have gone through a clutch and spider gears. Yeah, still riding a stock clutch and the orginal block and tranny.

Friday, October 06, 2006 1:52 PM
Yeah i was also thinking of going with a cobalt, as long as i can get an SS with decent payments at least. lmao I went and looked at one yesterday and the dealer let me test drive it, again. I love the way it pulls for a 4 cyl. and the whine on the supercharger is oh so sexy. but if i were to get one, i would def get the highest stage kit that the dealer offers that way i can get the power i want and the dealer warranty shyt, just in case. u know? but yeah i think i will just beef the tranny when i get the money and a clutch, and flywheel as well. although right now. she's just gonna be what she is right now. at least until i save up the money to get another donor motor and start to build it up to drop in. Thats when the boost will be, not sure if its gonna be turboed or SC'ed yet. depends on what kind of torque numbers i'm gonna be putting down. cause i'm able to get just about everything off the line but half track on the higher hp cars, like the v8's and like right before the traps on SRT-4's and new GTI's is where i get ran down. they will have to watch out for me when i'm all done. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2003 LS SPORT: suspension and brake upgrades for now...motor and boost coming son

Saturday, October 07, 2006 10:07 PM
you should buy a older import and not make payments for the next seven years
cheaper, no depriciation, and parts are more readily avialable for older cars.

Sunday, October 08, 2006 10:22 PM
Hey i was just wondering if anyone was planning on heading up to HIN this Saturday? I'm gonna go and a few other friends are coming with. If anyone wants to come along lemme know and i'll get u details. looking forward to seeing a nice group of cars heading up there at once.

Sunday, October 08, 2006 10:58 PM
Heh....I'll be there. But there's a reason why I have to go.

Car Domain Update 3/06
Click on SIG

Sunday, October 08, 2006 11:01 PM
ij've got the flyers for the discount to get in just let me know. i have to go and give a few places more.....

BIKER COPS CAN BE SUCH D!CKS AT TIMES (X2)

Monday, October 09, 2006 7:07 PM
^^^^

Monday, October 09, 2006 7:55 PM
you not gonna be able to make it rey? or do oyu wanna ride up?

Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:28 PM
I don't think I'll go just becasue I have a sertain someone that I have fallen for...

Thursday, October 12, 2006 7:20 PM
Right on Rey.....you go get that "someone"!!!

Car Domain Update 3/06
Click on SIG

Thursday, October 12, 2006 7:26 PM
lol, it's cool man, have fun with your new someone

Thursday, October 12, 2006 8:12 PM
yeah go get em tiger!!!! ggggrrrrrrrrr!! lol

is anyone else going to go besides me? the amount of people gets smaller and smaller everytime i double check who is going. lol

Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:50 PM
I have been acting like an @ss over the last week, most of it was depression. I seem to have been angry at everyone and everything.

Chris, you've met her before.

I was gonna cruize the Blue Ferret, but now it's being tempermental. I think the knock sensor is pulling a load of timing, but I don't know.

Friday, October 13, 2006 10:50 AM
was she the cutie who was in the truck on speedway before we got the dam parking tickets?

i'll be going up there in the truck. i plan on leaving town by 1:30 and grab a bite to eat up there before the show. best part is, i get in for free

Friday, October 13, 2006 11:19 PM
hey rey were u out a few nights ago with the cav? I think i passed u coming the other way and i heard u just take off. u wouldn't have recognized me cause i was in my aunts new jaguar xk8 or xkj. something like that. she just bought two and was letting me use one. too bad she won't dump that kind of money into my cav huh? lol

Saturday, October 14, 2006 1:35 AM
You can Mike if you know how to get it out of her . Just tell her that there's something wrong with it and tell her it's gonna cost you x amount of dollars to fix it. It'll probably work only once....so get something good that's worth the kind of money that you want dumped into your car. Then when it's installed.....show her how she made it better. Talk like it's more for practicality rather than style or speed.

Car Domain Update 3/06
Click on SIG

Saturday, October 14, 2006 6:01 PM
Hey Chris, She was the one with me last January (2005). I took her to see the Super Comp and Super Eliminator races at SIR. She had never gone to see drag racing. I don't think we got parking tickets that night, it was a later date, I think...

If fate had it that me and her were supposed to meet later in life, then this was worth the wait! It just so happened that her mother use to take care of me when I was 4 years old! My parents met her parents back in the 70's through a church gathering. My parents met when they were kids and just so happened to meet again later in life. So did her parents; They met when they were kids too and met up again later in life! How wierd is that!?

Hey Mike, I live on the south side, and like I said the cavy was giving me trouble for the last week. You'll have to see the cavy to know if it was me. Most of the time I'm not out to find anyone. (again with the OLD routine)

Ian, hope the show was good! Gotta see what kind of things you get on the car! About the asking for money, there would have to be a sticker on the car that says "Powered by My Aunt!" I've seen the one that says "Powered by Grandma"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search