Tucson J's III - Page 68 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Tucson J's III
Saturday, October 14, 2006 6:07 PM
And I did find out what was causing trouble for me on the cavy. My Aeromotive FPR began spiewing fuel out of the vaccum source on the regulator itself! I just put the stock one in and said skrew it for now untill I can get my turbo parts list together!

Killed the alternator! (correction for the record)
12 bottles of nitrous and a Dry 85 shot.

Saturday, October 14, 2006 6:07 PM
no, we didn't get any tickets that night, it was before the tickets. i'm glad that you have found someone special for you and wish you 2 well.

i didn't make it up to the show, did get much sleep last night and my arm is killing me from playing dodgeball for a few hours yesterday.

speaking of wierd family stuff like that. my wife's mother was the nurse who delievered me when my mother gave birth. didn't know it until a few months into the relationship.... wierd........and our parents didn't know eachother.

BIKER COPS CAN BE SUCH D!CKS AT TIMES (X2)

Sunday, October 15, 2006 5:58 PM
I just figured it was either a coincidence or..........fate. I don't know......

Killed the alternator! (correction for the record)
12 bottles of nitrous and a Dry 85 shot.
Friday, October 20, 2006 8:20 AM
I guess I'm geting lazy. I haven't updated my sig in a while...

14 bottles of nitrous and a Dry 95 shot.
Monday, October 23, 2006 4:54 PM
Hey mike! I saw your car at sonic saturday! I wasn't sure if it was you so I didn't say anything. I thought that was your car, but I forgot what color it was.

I was in the red cobalt SS/SC that left! I was also wearing a red flannle jacket and I wasn't hard to miss!

Ian! How was HIN!? What's up with your car? Man, what happend!?

14 bottles of nitrous and a Dry 95 shot.
Monday, October 23, 2006 10:07 PM
yeah i thought that was u rey. wasn't sure myself. lol. but i'm usually there on saturdays so thats where i am normally. idk if i'm gonna be out at all this weekend though cause school is kicking my ass and i have wayyy to much to do. so yeah. maybe we could get up and chill one of these days. lol. anyway. i was up and HIN and thought it was pretty good. could have had more to see though. oh well. maybe next time around. talk to u guys later.

~1 Mike

2003 LS SPORT: suspension and brake upgrades for now...motor and boost coming son

2008 Cobalt SS/TC: the fast car
Monday, October 23, 2006 10:39 PM
Yeah, well maybe next time at least we know who's car is what and where we meet at! I probably won't be out this weekend, gonna try to make it to test n tune and run the Red Ferret! We'll see what this GM Stage 2 can do!

14 bottles of nitrous and a Dry 100 shot!
Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:27 PM
i might be out there too. work is gonna prob have me there though. we'll see. hopefully i'll get out there though.

2003 LS SPORT: suspension and brake upgrades for now...motor and boost coming son

2008 Cobalt SS/TC: the fast car
Friday, October 27, 2006 9:03 AM
If anyone plans on going tonight, you know who I am, you know where SIR is.

Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:39 PM
times?

BIKER COPS CAN BE SUCH D!CKS AT TIMES (X2)

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 12:35 AM
14.4 @ 102.4mph. Spinning and wheel hop were my enemy that night.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search