New Member (tucson) - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Member (tucson)
Saturday, March 31, 2007 5:55 PM
Hello Everyone new member. Just looking for people close by to get to know and talk to and possibly become good friends with. I own an 06 Cobalt LT. I cruise speedway every saturday night..well almost every saturday night.

05 Mazda RX-8

Re: New Member (tucson)
Saturday, March 31, 2007 6:08 PM
Ok, well I am glad to see some other J-bods in Tucson....as of right now, our meet is up on 22nd and Alvernon at the Fry's in between the Payless and Carl's Jr. There are a few other cars that meet up too. We get together about 9pm and we are usually there for a lil while...so hopefully we will see some other new faces out tonight....

Later

CarAudioKing
Saturday, March 31, 2007 6:10 PM
ahh tonight??? sweet. Just hang out or does anyone street race on speedway?? Just curious lol I may go out not sure yet. I am having some health issues. but i'm bored as hell so i may.

05 Mazda RX-8
Saturday, March 31, 2007 6:17 PM
Tonight will be my first time going out there, but I think we are just going to hang out. STREAKER1369 is going to bring his bad as$ cavalier out so hope to see you there
Streaker cavalier

CarAudioKing
Saturday, March 31, 2007 6:23 PM
Oh ok good i won't feel alone if i'm new lol!!! sweet. I may go if i can convince my mother that i'll be fine...lol his cavy looks awesome. hopefully i can convince her to not worry lol

05 Mazda RX-8
Saturday, March 31, 2007 6:27 PM
I had to do the same thing

My car

CarAudioKing
Saturday, March 31, 2007 6:30 PM
Your car is awesome as well I liked my cavalier but it was an 03 and it had problems just as the warranty ran out. darn thing so i got frustrated and bought my coby.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2477368

05 Mazda RX-8
Saturday, March 31, 2007 6:37 PM
I love the the new Cobalt SS it is one of my favorite cars I would like to some day but a motor from a cobalt in my cavalier.
I tryed tolook at your myspace page but I have to be your friend first

CarAudioKing
Saturday, March 31, 2007 6:40 PM
awww go ahead and request to be my friend i'll accept i'm not mean lol. My cobalt is just a base model lt with a custom intake and ss/sc springs and an ss/sc wing. I recently was driving 80mph on the highway from marana to cortaro and manged to get hit by a huge semi tire debri and my grill and grill inserts are broke and my hood is badly dented. Oh well i lived!

do you want my number so that you can contact me/text me make sure i'm on my way or if i'm going if i can convince my parents. (i'm 24 and i have to ask..it's sad i know lol)

05 Mazda RX-8
Saturday, March 31, 2007 6:49 PM
That sucks about the tire, its a good thing it didn't bounce and hit the windshild. That happen to me and my brother on the freeway. If you want you can e-mail me your phone # that way you dont put it on the forum. OK

CarAudioKing
Saturday, March 31, 2007 6:52 PM
allready pmed it to you i'm ahead lol. I was lucky i tell you these cobalts are life savers made pretty well in my opinion. It took a dent and not once swirved out of control.

05 Mazda RX-8

Sunday, April 01, 2007 12:13 AM
well welcome 06Colbaltldy.

I apologize to everyone who met up today. I tried to meet up but I rolled by at about 11pm and didnt see one J, so I just called it a day. (got off late from work so couldnt help it)

Streaker, hope to catch you again the next time your in town man. I was looking forward to seeing your ride. PM me about the parts. Im still very interested.

anyways, maybe we can meet up again sometime soon. Give me a chance to redeem myself. And geez, its about time the Tucson chapter is finally forming.

until then...

now DIE!
Sunday, April 01, 2007 3:32 AM
Lol we went to 22nd until about i think it was 10 and then we went to broadway. then about 1:45 cruised speedway after losing half the people lol. It was fun.

Gary and Mike..nice meeting you!! you're cavys are awesome, and that honda i was keeping up with him pretty good! Hope he comes back out.

05 Mazda RX-8
Monday, April 02, 2007 10:51 AM
It was good to meet you guys too. finally cavy's of tucson are coming out! I would have brought mine out just to fit in, but it's broke right now.

Back in the day, it was just me, Nick (MeanGreen97), Chris (Silv02cav), Ian (Solarfirepower), and John (you know him as the guy with the MR2!) Yeah we use to hang out and talk @!#$ about all these retarded kids and thier slow-er cars, and how much speedway sucks. We were cool, then it just fizzled...

I'm here every now and then though. any of you guys want to join the tucson group, check out 5twenty.informe.com. it's small now because it's only the tucson cobalt people. if not that's cool!

14 bottles of nitrous and a Dry 100 shot!
Monday, April 02, 2007 12:14 PM
hope to see you come out this saturday! this time i know we are meeting across the street from sonic.

05 Mazda RX-8
Monday, April 02, 2007 3:21 PM
On broadway?

Damn, I dont like that spot but for the sake of other J's. Ill make an exception.
Theres just too much BS that goes on from there and cops from which the eye can see.

Why not meet up at 22nd and Alvernon at 9pm till like 10pm. then move on to Sonic? Show Tucson that J's are on the grow dammit!
Just my opinion. But however it goes down... (*exhale* at sonic) Im in!

now DIE!
Monday, April 02, 2007 3:23 PM
hehe that's what we did on saturday i asked mike if we were meeting on 22nd again and he said he was gonna try to get everyone to just go across the street from sonic on broadway so i dunno lol

05 Mazda RX-8
Monday, April 02, 2007 3:37 PM
Im glad i got out and met you guys. Next time I will stick around longer

Monday, April 02, 2007 3:39 PM
you should come down for fridays test n tune would be awesome to watch you run!

05 Mazda RX-8
Monday, April 02, 2007 4:02 PM
sounds like you all had fun, sorry that i couldn't go. the g/f nags too much. i'm hoping to come out on friday and meet some of you guys and girl lol.
Monday, April 02, 2007 4:04 PM
lol darn women and their nagging (looks innocent) ok i have no reason to nag now i'm sadly single which we've allready established..and im the only non j-body so far going lol

05 Mazda RX-8

Monday, April 02, 2007 4:33 PM
lol yeah women (rolls eyes) you at least got a new car lol
Monday, April 02, 2007 8:47 PM
Yeah sure did..an EXPENSIVE new car..and i say expensive 'cause of negative equity.

05 Mazda RX-8
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 12:52 AM
Damn... so we're really meeting up at sonic huh?!

Alright Ill bare with it. Life goes on! So its Broadway and Plumber across the Sonic by the tattoo shop (Encahnted Dragon) at 9pm. Count me in.

What else are we going to do besides hang out?
I say we hit the aviation hwy and take a few races in amongst each other.

You folks tell me!

now DIE!
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:03 AM
alot of people go to aviation but alot stay on speedway too. But yeah they meet at that tattoo shop there..i say we relocate near speedway so we can watch everyone and laugh at them! lol just my 2 cents.

All Flawless did you say yes to going to the test n tune??

05 Mazda RX-8
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search