new mexico/arizona bbq - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new mexico/arizona bbq
Thursday, May 17, 2007 2:05 AM
anybody interested in a bbq or somthing the scene out here is kinda dead maybe spark some interest and get ppl together im in alamogordo bout 45 min west of cruces. if anyone is interested just post and ill try and set it up.

Re: new mexico/arizona bbq
Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:03 AM
308 miles for a BBQ sorry count me out

Thursday, May 17, 2007 10:01 AM
i'm even farther in tucson...with gas prices high i'm not going outside of tucson anytime soon. sorry

05 Mazda RX-8
Thursday, May 17, 2007 8:53 PM
Im afraid Im going to have to agree. It sounds F'ing awesome though. Maybe in the future when I can make arrangments...!

now DIE!
Thursday, May 17, 2007 10:55 PM
i try...its too spread out any of yall going to hin phx this fall? ill be there

Friday, May 18, 2007 10:00 AM
I'll be there

Friday, May 18, 2007 1:19 PM
right on we need to set up a meet and greet or somthing before its hard to find other j ppl out here. let me know about any other shows im always looking for an excuse to go to phx or tuscon. and if any of you are interested in going to the tuner bash ( i know its over 24hrs a drive away) i have a room already reserved and my uncle lives bout 30 min away from mansfield in ohio just let me know we'll caravan it

Friday, May 18, 2007 1:46 PM
Yeah Im going. Never miss out on it. Yeah try to setup a meeting place. Im sure most of us out here are going!

now DIE!
Friday, May 18, 2007 4:42 PM
pardon me for sounding stupid wtf is HIN?

05 Mazda RX-8
Friday, May 18, 2007 7:34 PM
hot import nights. we need to make a showing only like 2 or 3 j's last year. you all know the area better than me + the arizona j scene seems to be pretty lively itd be cool to meet you all.

Saturday, May 19, 2007 12:20 AM
Jenn, wow! Didnt know what HIN was huh?! LOL (slow in other ways too) Just Kidding Dammit!

Ill start letting everyone know whats going on for the HIN meet/roadtrip. Im pretty sure I can get a bunch more than just J's out too. Who know... This might be our J-Bash for our region. Might have to call everyone out a day before HIN so we can have that BBQ!

Just a thought!

now DIE!

Saturday, May 19, 2007 1:50 AM
I want to enter...how much does it cost and stuff....lol is my car worth it??

no i never heard of HIN in arizona so yeah i'm slow. haha you pick on me too much paul

05 Mazda RX-8
Monday, May 21, 2007 5:31 AM
I'm pretty sure some of the AZJBO guys might show up.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search