Tucson Meeting Spot - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tucson Meeting Spot
Thursday, May 31, 2007 6:51 PM
For those who meet allready and those looking to meet up..

One member wants us to re-locate and meet up else where such as one of the malls, but a few of us don't want to move. In n out is cool with me, no drama should happen and why not go there?? So anyways I say until we can all agree on one spot...Lets just continue to meet up at the shop. For those of you who are out of town or not familiar with our location.
You take broadway exit (for those who don't live in tucson) and keep going straight until you hit the road plumer. On the right will be a sonic on the left is a little shopping center with a tattoo shop. We meet in that shopping center down by the computer stores by 10pm. So anyone who wants to come hang out is more then welcome to.

05 Mazda RX-8

Re: Tucson Meeting Spot
Thursday, May 31, 2007 10:54 PM
Yeah in and out cool .... but why dose someone want to move spots???

Friday, June 01, 2007 7:19 AM
elliot says too many cops are around and he wants to move and i really don't feel like moving so i have no clue.

05 Mazda RX-8
Friday, June 01, 2007 12:33 PM
Cops are only a problem on speedway. At lest for for us... right jenn.

Friday, June 01, 2007 12:52 PM
lol smart ass

05 Mazda RX-8
Saturday, June 02, 2007 2:08 AM
YES

now DIE!
Saturday, June 02, 2007 3:22 PM
What kind of cop problem do you have? They pulling you guys over or just breaking up the loitering?

09 HHR LS, Wife's Car
05 Cavalier, Clarion DXZ375MP, Autotek MM8000.5 & 13Kv.2, wife's old car, updates coming soon
Saturday, June 02, 2007 4:57 PM
Not really a big one, they... as in CarAudioKing and Jen... Have the hardest time with them.

The rest of us behave ourselves! lol Kidding guys!

Nah not really a problem at all until everyone else starts getting stupid! (not directed at Car and Jen)

now DIE!
Saturday, June 02, 2007 5:09 PM
someone ratted out all the local hang out spots/street racing spots so the cops give everyone crap whenever they see a group of cars. Automatically they assume we all street race. Though it is fun it gets old after awhile. id rather sit and hang out and talk cars then race all the time. Bike cops love me and cops in general just love CaraudioKing

05 Mazda RX-8
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search