alsa eclipse paint for sale! - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
alsa eclipse paint for sale!
Monday, June 04, 2007 2:25 PM
Hey guys i was gonna do a paint job on my bike with this paint and ended up selling it. So my Alsa eclipse black to white paint is up for grabs. I bought this brand new about two months ago and never even opened it. It changes from black to white around 72-74 degrees. there is 1 pint of eclipse paint, 1 qt of sunscreen clear, and a can of hardner. I bought it brand new for 380 and im letting it go for 250 + S&H.

thanks for looking

Re: alsa eclipse paint for sale!
Monday, June 04, 2007 2:29 PM
lets try this again

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 8:04 AM
LAST CHANCE 225 SHIPPED!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 8:17 AM
hmmmm, lemme see what kinda cash i got...that could be a nice addition in contrast to the marble!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 11:27 AM
cool just let me know

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 8:57 PM
where did you pick that paint up at? I'll be down there over the fourth of july week and that would be kick ass.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 7:59 AM
I bought the paint direct from Alsa so it wasnt cheap. let me know im sure i will still have it.

Saturday, June 23, 2007 10:48 PM
how much are you looking for?
Monday, June 25, 2007 8:11 AM
im not trying to be an @!#$ but read the post! 225 shipped! im pissed off that im even letting go this cheap so if I dont have money in hand by friday im just keeping it. i will paint my lawnmover or mailbox with it before i go any lower.

Monday, June 25, 2007 2:10 PM
lol that wasnt nice. j/k i know what you mean they sell that at sherwin williams and i was checking it out. cool paint

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 7:58 AM
yeah but like 5 posts up i said my final price and I had a crappy day at work so go figure i was an @!#$. LOL oh well If no one buys it i will just have the coolest mailbox in the town hahaahhahaa

Monday, July 02, 2007 8:33 AM
SOLD!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search