Drift Event In Tucson - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Drift Event In Tucson
Saturday, June 30, 2007 10:16 AM
For those of you interested in going, we will be meeting our usual location which is broadway and plumer at the tattoo shop if you need directions please pm me otherwise ify ou'd like to go as a group with us please meet us there!

05 Mazda RX-8

Re: Drift Event In Tucson
Monday, July 02, 2007 8:32 AM
so how was it! pics?

Monday, July 02, 2007 10:42 PM
From what I was told... Pretty good. I didnt go either, but I heard that a 240 lit up. (Caught fire)

now DIE!
Tuesday, July 03, 2007 4:44 AM
yea, i missed that part, i didn't get there til about 8. i guess the guys water pump went out and he kept running, lol. i thought it was gonna be better this time around, but some nice looking cars were out there. the only pics i got were of a cavy that was in the show, i'll post some pics later on today when i upload them. i didn't take any pictures of any other cars as i've already pics of most of them from other shows.

BIKER COPS CAN BE SUCH D!CKS AT TIMES (X2)

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 2:42 PM
For my first time it was good.

A 240 did catch fire but it was his fuel line in the rear end that caused the fire it broke off and as he drifted his rims threw up sparks and it caught fire. I didn't take pictures because it was soo hot and I didn't have my camera it doesn't work in the heat.

The DJ did not show, the vendors did not show, there was no wet t-shirt contest. I stayed til about 9pm and the event ended at midnight. I had arrived there at 4pm. So nothing was really there. The car show was neat but some of the cars entered made me laugh. Hell I could have entered my cobalt and probably gotten away with it.

All In all the drift event made me want a car. I don't want a camaro. I want a

Nissan Nismo 350 Z

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 03, 2007 2:48 PM

05 Mazda RX-8
Tuesday, July 03, 2007 3:02 PM
WELL LETS SEE SOME PICS!!!!!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 3:06 PM
hey Jen here are some Z's for ya there not to bad except for the restored title one

CLICKY CLICKY!!!!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 4:49 PM
those are nice. The mileage is quite high though. I'm waiting for the lemon law to end so i can see where i stand.

05 Mazda RX-8
Wednesday, July 04, 2007 4:02 AM
Ohh god..... Here we go.

now DIE!
Wednesday, July 04, 2007 6:06 AM
lmfao, i'm not gonna rgue about the 240 catching fire, too tired right now. the wet t-shirt contest was held a little after 10, after i left. but yea, it was fun

BIKER COPS CAN BE SUCH D!CKS AT TIMES (X2)

Wednesday, July 04, 2007 1:49 PM
i was just repeating what my friends said. They went up and asked him and that's what the guy mentioned happened. Oh well maybe they got it wrong. Still there was no vendors or djs

05 Mazda RX-8

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search