Need Fenders/Nose Assembly!!!! - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need Fenders/Nose Assembly!!!!
Monday, November 24, 2008 10:28 PM
Hi all, I really need help from my fellow Colorado enthusiasts. I was recently involved in an accident with my 1984 Pontiac Sunbird convertible, and I love this car with a burning passion. I need new inner/outer fenders and possibly a new front nose assembly, otherwise I might be able to salvage it. I don't have much money as I am a college student, but I love this car, and it is a rare find as I bought it from an old lady who rarely drove it from when she bought it new!!! Very little wear and the engine is spectacular. Please, any help I would really appreciate. Also, I came across an 84 olds firenza ina salvage yard with a straight body. I was wondering if I could use those fenders to replace the damaged ones on my sunbird? please, any help would be greatly appreciated

Re: Need Fenders/Nose Assembly!!!!
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 10:44 PM
car part.com is your friend... That is a good site for parts. There isn't much for parts in Colorado but if you don't mind paying some shipping you can get your car fixed. For location select "all areas" and you will get a list. You might even get the right color.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search