Stock Exterior Parts Wanted - Utah - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stock Exterior Parts Wanted - Utah
Tuesday, July 20, 2010 5:13 PM
Of the Cavalier LS Sport kind. Hoping someone out there doesn't need them anymore due to using a kit or whatever. I prefer you to be in Utah so I can just pick it up, but if your selling cheap and have many parts I doubt I'd mind doing a combined ship. I'll just cry later about it.

I'm looking for most a front bumper for the Sport, but I'm tossing around a few ideas and kinda want the rear bumper just in case. Front is a must, though.

I don't think I need the side molding since I plan on the RK Sport since the Sports side is just a bar....or the grill, but I will take any of those four parts in case my ideas change in the future, and if you don't want them in general.

Also want the sport rims since I'm making this post anyways, buts that's gravy if no one has them. I'll just find 16in rims elsewhere, lol.

Preferable if those parts haven't taken massive damage - Minor dents that require little care to fix and scratches are great. I prefer red so I can put the crap on sooner rather then later, but since I overall plan to repaint any color is dandy with me if there is simply no red parts.

Yes, I will pay in reason for your Sport exterior, just PM me.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search