Wickenburg, AZ - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wickenburg, AZ
Thursday, June 23, 2011 7:44 AM
so i live in iowa now, dyersville to be exact, but my girlfriend used to live in wickenburg and she has been wanting to move back . . . long story short is there anyone from the area with j bodys? or are most of you guys in the pheonix area, cause thats where i want to move,

Re: Wickenburg, AZ
Thursday, June 23, 2011 5:37 PM
Well i actually live out in buckeye so do a few other members of our local club,but we never really had anyone that im aware of from the wickenburg area get very interested in DesertTuners or even here on the org

:shrugs:

Eat my shift
Friday, June 24, 2011 5:38 PM
yup most of us are in the phx area

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 7:38 AM
In cave creek

Friday, November 18, 2011 10:45 AM
surprise az
Saturday, December 10, 2011 4:20 PM
Chris Gatti wrote:surprise az

Do you have black vinyl stickers on the back of your car?

If so, I see your car around quite a bit!

Monday, December 12, 2011 7:05 AM
S0MM3R wrote:
Chris Gatti wrote:surprise az

Do you have black vinyl stickers on the back of your car?

If so, I see your car around quite a bit!

I have a I love cops sticker. with a yellow cage carbon hood gas door and wing
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 11:10 AM
I'm in surprise also.

Mike

i make neons and j-bodys go fast

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 11:42 AM
ammfab wrote:I'm in surprise also.

Mike

I all ready know you tho mike lol jk
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 4:02 PM

So is the .org's mailing address (meaning I'm in Surprise too).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, December 28, 2011 4:03 PM

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 6:50 PM
I love Surprise, but hate my neighborhood. Cant wait to move and buy!

Thursday, December 29, 2011 9:30 AM
I have never seen neather of your cars around? :/ I hate my neighborhood too but they hate me too so its a love hate thing hahahahahaha
Thursday, December 29, 2011 9:32 AM
Dave wrote:

So is the .org's mailing address (meaning I'm in Surprise too).

haha that's 5 mins from me haha
Friday, December 30, 2011 2:34 PM
Chris Gatti wrote:I have never seen neather of your cars around? :/ I hate my neighborhood too but they hate me too so its a love hate thing hahahahahaha

There are quite a bit of TGM xB's rolling around...lol

My neighborhood is nice, but I don't like that the only way out is on to Cotton. When school starts it makes it real difficult to get in and out of my subdivision.

Saturday, December 31, 2011 10:17 AM
S0MM3R wrote:
Chris Gatti wrote:I have never seen neather of your cars around? :/ I hate my neighborhood too but they hate me too so its a love hate thing hahahahahaha

There are quite a bit of TGM xB's rolling around...lol

My neighborhood is nice, but I don't like that the only way out is on to Cotton. When school starts it makes it real difficult to get in and out of my subdivision.[/quot

know how that is I lived in surprise farm loop for awhile lmfao
Sunday, January 01, 2012 2:40 PM
Took me 20 minutes to get out on to Bell rd. one morning. I was p!ssed! lol

Sunday, January 01, 2012 9:42 PM
we have to get a meet going on out here!!!!!
Monday, January 02, 2012 10:11 AM
Phoenix checking in

ASE Master Certified Automotive Technician

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 1:32 PM
S0MM3R wrote:My neighborhood is nice, but I don't like that the only way out is on to Cotton. When school starts it makes it real difficult to get in and out of my subdivision.

What neighborhood do you live in? I'm in Sierra Montana. But where I am I can completely avoid Cotton, other then to cross it. I have a pretty easy path to Waddell, Greenway or Bell.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 9:36 PM
Surprise Farms on the side where Safeway is. I have some friends that live in Sierra Montana and I really like it over there. That is the only neighborhood that I have been looking to move into within the next few months.

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 5:23 AM
Dave wrote:
S0MM3R wrote:My neighborhood is nice, but I don't like that the only way out is on to Cotton. When school starts it makes it real difficult to get in and out of my subdivision.

What neighborhood do you live in? I'm in Sierra Montana. But where I am I can completely avoid Cotton, other then to cross it. I have a pretty easy path to Waddell, Greenway or Bell.

im off litchfield and Peoria no neighborhood pretty much

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 5:31 AM
S0MM3R wrote:Surprise Farms on the side where Safeway is. I have some friends that live in Sierra Montana and I really like it over there. That is the only neighborhood that I have been looking to move into within the next few months.

I wont live in there again some little gang lives in there. long story short me and my dad woke up to pink house paint all over our cars and when they threw the bucket it cracked my dads c6 back window. lucky the dumb a$$es watered it down and was easy clean up only cost was the window sticker covered by insurance. But all hoa told us is that this don't concern them! !!!! if you actually drive around that neighborhood you'll see their tagging and crap .
Wednesday, January 04, 2012 9:39 AM
We just had some traveling gypsies squatting in a house across the street from me. They were breaking into peoples houses and a couple were seen in the act. Someone called the cops on them and they moved out two hours later.

Friday, January 06, 2012 3:28 PM
S0MM3R wrote: I have some friends that live in Sierra Montana and I really like it over there.

I like it over here. Its definitely a step up from where we lived before. At least our little corner of the neighborhood is very friendly. We know pretty much all the neighbors and we all try to look out for each other.

Saturday, January 07, 2012 9:45 AM
Dave wrote:
S0MM3R wrote: I have some friends that live in Sierra Montana and I really like it over there.

I like it over here. Its definitely a step up from where we lived before. At least our little corner of the neighborhood is very friendly. We know pretty much all the neighbors and we all try to look out for each other.

I love it where im at I have pretty much no neighbors so I can work on my car and fire it up as late as I want
I just hate leaving for the weekend and no one being home some one jacked 6 batteries off our motor home last time we did
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search