anybody attending.going to attend wyotech??? - North Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anybody attending.going to attend wyotech???
Sunday, March 11, 2007 9:19 PM
is nebody here attending or going to b attending wyotech by ne chance?????

Re: anybody attending.going to attend wyotech???
Friday, March 16, 2007 2:56 AM
bumpidy bump bump bumpidy bump bump look at bumper go...lol im bored and it 6 in the mornin here lol
Friday, March 16, 2007 8:21 PM
wow, bored, for sure. Um.. I don't go there, but I check it out every once and a while. I got a lot of friends goin to UW and head down to Laramie when I can.
Saturday, March 17, 2007 8:29 PM
I think one of the Montana boys are planning on it (either wojo or wizkiddrummer... can't remember which)

Sunday, March 18, 2007 5:06 PM
Bothe of us are going. 2 and a half months. its gettin close. kinda scary to be honest. ill be on my own for once.

Sunday, March 18, 2007 7:52 PM
Well then, that makes it easy to remember

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:01 PM
I am here! Attending street rod right now, Chassis fab next!
Thursday, April 12, 2007 8:07 AM
how is street rod?? and is it true about bringing your own projects in to class??

Sunday, April 15, 2007 8:31 PM
Street Rod is tight, if you have perfect attendence through both phases of street rod, you can bring in your project pretty much the whole second phase if your fast and get your work done in first phase. But a project is something a little different then a cavy, they would probably laugh at you if you tried bringing in the cavy. They are looking for doors to suicide/tops that need to get whacked/carson tops/serious sheet metal fab, stuff like that. They may let you shave the handles on the cavy or something. Once you get into the class you will have larger visions then a cavalier tho, I promise. I came in hating hot rods, didnt like t-buckets, but some of that stuff is really really interesting me, maybe because i didnt understand them much before.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007 6:46 PM
how about collision refinishing technology??

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 11:44 PM
Im goin at the end of sept. im goin to be takeing Street rod, High performance, Chassi Fab, Dynonistics,

99z for 2015.. I'm back bitches

Sunday, July 22, 2007 8:39 PM
well. weel be here.

Friday, February 20, 2009 11:25 AM
how much is that going to run you cause ive been looking at it for awhile and parents have been told that there going to be looking at a 27,500 $$$ price tag to send me there for just chasis fabrication. can you get like more than one course or bundle them together or just dish out a hella lot of money
Friday, February 20, 2009 11:35 AM
you dish out a hell of a lot of money. 400 a month when you graduate. but yeah. after interest its like 33K you have to pay back. its NOT WORTH IT.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search