" The J-Body List" - North Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
" The J-Body List"
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:33 PM
Im goin to Wyoming in about 2 months and i would like to get all of the names and rides of the ppl that live in or near wyoming. Im Goin to be attending Wyotech in the end of Sept. so i would like to get to know some of you guys. Thanks. ill start it off

1. Phil McD. 1999 Sunfire GT

99z for 2015.. I'm back bitches

Re: " The J-Body List"
Sunday, July 22, 2007 8:41 PM
2. Josh Wojciechowski 96 Cavalier Sedan

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 4:45 PM
3. Seth Katoloas 04 Pontiac Sunfire
4. John Walker 04 Cav LS SPort

and were all going to wyotech currently

Thursday, August 02, 2007 5:42 PM
thanks for joining the list guys. Wojo i think i seen to today around 4:15. im up here visiting the school before i attend in Oct.

Thursday, August 02, 2007 6:53 PM
I bet you did Me and seth were going to class. what are you doing tomorrow. maybe we can meet up. me and seth have nothing better to do??

Friday, August 03, 2007 2:24 PM
lol. that sounds like fun man. but the parents wanted to leave early to get back home. im camping out in sydney, NE. P.S who drives a red cavi with black body kit

Friday, August 03, 2007 6:48 PM
im thinking you might be thinking of my roomate. he has a darker orange with black 2 tone. ive never seen a red cavi with a black bodykit but i could be wrong. did it have aftermarket wheels in the size of 18's maybe? and a loud ass exhaust. if so most likely it was my roomate.

Friday, August 03, 2007 7:12 PM
no it looks like a red RS. with a black kit, i heard it was slow

Friday, August 03, 2007 11:01 PM
that could be one of the other guys donw here. aparently its been wrecked a couple times. personally never seen it. i know mines slow as @!#$ tho. so. lol but yeah. i dunno

Saturday, August 04, 2007 7:34 AM
thats ok man i think ill be able to find out who it is when i get there for college. We all should have a lil get togather and have a lil meet. what do ya think.

Saturday, August 04, 2007 11:58 AM
sounds good to me. theres a few people in Denver that could prolly meet up with us to in like fort collins somewhere

Saturday, August 04, 2007 12:13 PM
is sounds good with me also. it has to be in after oct some time.

Sunday, August 05, 2007 11:27 PM
Don't screw around at WyoTech... you surely can get away with it, but it sure is a waste of money. Used to be a really good school. Still can be, but it's up to YOU to get the most out of it- take it seriously and don't piss your time away. I know some of the instructors, but won't be saying who.
Re:
Monday, August 06, 2007 12:44 AM
ummmm ok and who exactly might you be??

Re:
Monday, August 06, 2007 2:44 PM
^ ^ I would like to know also.

Re:
Monday, August 06, 2007 7:56 PM
Wojo wrote:ummmm ok and who exactly might you be??

Just another J owner. Sometimes seen in WyoTech facilities.
Re:
Monday, August 06, 2007 8:38 PM
so are you gonna tell us who you are??? that would be nice. i know your 37 but thats all i know currently hmmmm

Re:
Monday, August 06, 2007 8:47 PM
well. now i know a lil more about you i happen to know that you are looking to turbo your car, and that you have euro gauges. and also something else. but thats a lil creepy to tell you. but i know more than you think

Re:
Tuesday, August 07, 2007 7:45 AM
^^ X2

Re:
Tuesday, August 07, 2007 12:38 PM
Nothing to tell, really.

Just saying, though... see alot of screwing off these days over there, and the school practically caters to it- they just want the revenue. They used to hold to very high standards. Not anymore. It'sup to you to apply yourselves and get the most out of it. And for the cost, you owe it to yourselves and those helping with the financing to take it seriously. In 4-5 years, they've really gone down hill.

No euro guages- just sunfire cluster w/ ebay special faceplate... not completed or installed. Turbo won't happen until I pick up an ecotec- decided not to bother with doing anything to the ohv. Or maybe I won't even bother with an engine swap- who knows. I do have a couple Gs worth of parts laying around, though- suspension, body, wheels. All show and no go could work for me.
Re:
Tuesday, August 07, 2007 1:06 PM
haha. all show and no go FTW. lol. and believe me. the only one helping me with financing is myself and the lenders. parents and family want nothing to do wtih me coming here so i said F em. but yeah. i do apply myself. id rather be in class then not in class.

Re:
Tuesday, August 07, 2007 6:37 PM
^ Same here im paying 110 persent of it by my slef while mantaining both my Js and my S/Ced impala

Re:
Friday, August 17, 2007 12:01 AM
theres has to bee more j-body owers in wyoming then this

Re:
Friday, August 17, 2007 11:18 PM
well. lol. there is. just not on here. lol. BUT thers a REALLY nice gunmetal fire with a RK kit on it that imma put a JBNW card on just to see if he comes on. theres also a red cav with body kit as you saw. also not on here. theres a few more but the people that drive them look like dicks to so im not even gonna bother. but who knows.

Re:
Friday, August 17, 2007 11:18 PM
you know. maybe post something in the off topic forum?? maybe you can find out if more people are here or are coming here.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search