So I will be returning my Cavalier to stock and using it as my winter car with my recent engine problems.
At this point I feel it would just be too costly & time-consuming to continue modifying it. I thought about taking the time to fully rebuild the engine and toss on extras, but in the end all that money could be better saved or spent on something new and more practical.
I have been accumulating most of these parts for the last few years and storing them in the garage. I was going to do one massive install/repaint once I had everything together.
I will post pictures when I get a chance to go visit my parents this weekend as it is all sitting in their garage atm.
Just PM with a reasonable offer, I am willing to let some of this go for a lot less than what I paid so I can get some money to pay for a replacement engine
- RK Sport Extractor Hood (95-02 style) (white w/ pearl) - $500
- RK Sport Type-J Front Bumper (00-02 style) (white w/ pearl) - $200
- RK Sport Type-J Sides (will fit all 3rd gens) (white w/ pearl) - $150/both
Sides have some chips in the urethane where they were screwed into the door stills, but cracked in the winter – I was going to mold them in, so it did not matter to me
The above parts could be used as-is, but there are a few rocks chips/scratches in the finish from use, I imagine most would be re-painting anyways.
- McGrail rear spoiler (white) - $100
Mid-wing style. MINT. Originally off a 200sx. The flat area where it mounts would have to be grooved out to fit on our round-assed cars, but once again, this wasn’t going to be a big deal for myself.
- Eibach lowering springs (the ones with the full drop – 1.5” front 2.75” rear? Something like that) - $150
These are currently on my car, so it would be a bit of a wait for me to swap back in my stock ones
- I would also be willing to part with my taillights for a decent price. - $Offer
They are the first generation Altezza ones without the ugly extra side reflector.
- Stock 2000 Z24 front/rear bumpers (red)
Have fog light assembly.
- Stock rear lights (depending on if my altezza’s sell) - $Offer
- 10 or 12” LED light bar - $5
Out of box, but never used, wrong size for my speaker box.
- Red Chevy bow-tie for a hood (new in bag w/ tape) - $5
- A bunch of other stuff in a box that I will update once I remember just what’s in there, lol
are you willing to sell the strickers seperate from the type j sides
what struts do you have on it?
where are you? and how much for the fog lights they would be black housings right?
I am interested in your spings...hope you still have them