Springs - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Springs
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 4:14 PM

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the site and do not know if I am posting in the right area! I am from Alberta and I am looking for some USED lowering springs for my 98 z24. If anoye has or know's some one who has, please let me know! It would be a big help.

Thank you!

Re: Springs
Thursday, July 23, 2009 12:19 PM
I think Brad has some springs that he's getting rid of.
Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:30 PM
not yet, possibly though. all just depends on if I can get a hold of this one guy or not. seems not been working so far though.

Friday, July 24, 2009 6:32 AM
Dante fill out your profile, and if your putting lowering springs on get proper struts also, or you'll be unsafe, and car will handle like ass, and in Brads case bounce al over the place

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Saturday, July 25, 2009 2:53 AM
AJ B wrote:Dante fill out your profile, and if your putting lowering springs on get proper struts also, or you'll be unsafe, and car will handle like ass, and in Brads case bounce al over the place

what do you mean? brads car is the safest car out there!!! god those bounces are him hitting the air ride switches for the girls....i think your just outta the loop pal!!! gotta get with the times...

Friday, July 31, 2009 11:18 AM

Yeah, I will eventually be getting struts...BUT for now, I am looking for springs....anyone got em!?!?
Sunday, August 02, 2009 8:25 AM
you should get both before you install, just go on ebay and buy the tokico HP set adn call it a day

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search