why - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
why
Monday, August 17, 2009 5:50 PM
is this forum dead? common alberta peeps. let's get this sh!t going!

well, will we EVER have a full alberta meet anytime or what? I vote Red Deer only cause it's a semi-central location to meet.

Scott, you get no special treatment, hahahah.

Re: why
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 10:32 AM
who knowz brad i like in grande prairie for me red deer is like a 6-8 hour drive
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 6:38 PM
red deer to gp is only 6 hours @ max, you can do it in 5 hours no problem in a car.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:26 AM
I can get to Grande Prairie in about 3 hours hehehe, but I drive AJ speed limit lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 4:28 PM
lol well i don't really like getting speeding tickets lol
so i usually stay closer to the speed limit maybe a little over by like 20 or 30 km
In town i speed like crazy which i guess makes less sense but i know where the cops usually sit so its all good
Thursday, August 20, 2009 6:21 AM
I dont speed its the AJ speed limit, so I wouldnt call it speeding lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Friday, August 21, 2009 9:10 PM
AJ B wrote:I dont speed its the AJ speed limit, so I wouldnt call it speeding lol

arent you worried about losing your license??

lol

Friday, August 21, 2009 9:52 PM
isn't that ontario?

Friday, August 21, 2009 10:40 PM
They do it here, too.

Also, if I had the time, or if it were on a day I was off for a couple days, I'd come down. It'd have to be in the Corolla, because the Cav is getting completely redone (cars need that once ever 17 years or so), and I don't think I could survive in a car with no carpet, no seats, and bad shocks. Not to mention the fact that the engine will be getting rebuilt once I get the money for the parts (probably going to cam the V6 and do the exhaust while I'm at it), because it runs like sh*t right now.

tl;dr - I could come to a J-body meet in a non-J if it were convenient. My wife would most likely insist on coming, and complain the whole time.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Saturday, August 22, 2009 9:52 AM
I'm usually at the United cycle meets, which, there are hardly any J's there ever.

I'm used to it.

Saturday, August 22, 2009 11:39 AM
LAFNGAS wrote:
AJ B wrote:I dont speed its the AJ speed limit, so I wouldnt call it speeding lol

arent you worried about losing your license??

lol

no edit,

supposed to read as " and you said you were worried about losing your license already" speed limit = no tickets and no tickets = no demerits thus keeping said license

Sunday, August 23, 2009 9:35 PM
I do follow speed limit, its just a special limit lol

Monday, August 24, 2009 10:49 AM
I don't think that will sit well with Johnny Law...

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, August 24, 2009 6:30 PM
lol, not often I get in trouble, its mainly for exhaust lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search