should have a gathering all the Alberta, B.C j-bodies - Page 5 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: should have a gathering all the Alberta, B.C j-bodies
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 6:28 AM
I have the 2.2 coil conversion ready, H.O. cams with MANY lifters, will be using the 95 cam tower for the intake, also thinking about the Quad pulley till I can get some better ones for the car since almost 1-1.5 pounds lighter, and I can sell the secret cams

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:24 AM
So you got the coils or do you need the ones that I have?
Friday, July 31, 2009 4:11 PM
I'm all the way up in grande prairie but i was just in e-town for the week last week kinda regret it cuz i lost 4 days of pay but its like a 4-5 hour drive (well depending on how fast ur speeding) but drag wars are august 21 to 23 up here hopefully i can get my stereo in by then....
NIKKI
Saturday, August 01, 2009 9:48 AM
I may end up coming up for that just to watch. . . wana see what it's like.

Saturday, August 01, 2009 10:37 AM
Nicole I was just in Grande Prairie last night lol, I go there at least once a month I will be bringing him back on Monday so will be in Grande Prairie then lol, I going to look for that black sunfire up there with the 2 big apex mufflers and Paul Walker wing lol, see if I can race him, but my rules all 4 tires stay on ground lol, Brad alot of Ricers up there, tuners sound like bumble bees, the muscle are to quiet

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Saturday, August 01, 2009 8:47 PM
ok, if a lot of bumble bees going, I may check what they run at first, and determine from there whether or not to join.

Saturday, August 01, 2009 9:21 PM
lol, dont worry you may be in the middle of the pack lol

Sunday, August 02, 2009 5:58 PM
haha yea the black newer style sunfire with blue slotchy decals and the rims that look like wavvy flowers.... that car is dumb lol...i will post a pic of him next time
i personally think its ugly i hate big wings unless it actually has a purpose
but yea anyways i will be at dragwars definately! i think visions electronics is setting up a tent and they want me to sit my car their all weekend so hopefully i can get my stereo finished in time...

i need to design a signature here soon
Nikki
Monday, August 03, 2009 2:40 PM
drag wars in gp is gonna be slow racing probably due to the elevation, even edmontons track suffers, gonna be funny to watch j bodies running 16's or worse

Monday, August 03, 2009 4:17 PM
haha the drag wars last time i didn't see too many j-bodies but yea hopefully its nice out...i'm not racing lol mine would prob get a 20 LOL
Tuesday, August 04, 2009 11:28 AM
i just wish the j bodies that were modded and driving around werent all decal'd up/huge ass mufflers and such. just makes it look like someone had $100 to spend at crappy tire/partsource, kinda sad actually

its all about executing stuff cleanly and with some thought behind it imo

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 12:12 PM
yea i definitely agree with you on that one...i think i'm prob just gonna do a hood and thats it for looks might do a girly decal on the side dont know yet...but still working on upgrading mechanical and suspension etc. and my stereo of course...i love bass! haha
Tuesday, August 04, 2009 7:03 PM
I heard Niki Will gave hug and kiss for every JCA member that wins up in GP lol

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 7:04 PM
im in gp too much come winter time, not doing a 10 hour round trip for that

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 7:06 PM
AJ B wrote:I heard Niki Will gave hug and kiss for every JCA member that wins up in GP lol

and one big kick to AJ's nuts every time? sounds good to me. hahah.

either way, you going up there? gunna get that weekend off either way.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 8:36 PM
depends on Nikki lol lmfao

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 12:16 PM
HAHA HEY! u can't just volunteer me to do shhizz like that LOL silly boyz my bf wouldn't like that too much
but def let me kno if ur comin up we could do like a mini meet lol even tho i honestly don't think i have anything to really brag about on my car lol just a stereo thats broken......but i put my bf's w7 12 in my car mmmmmm drool *saliva*
sounds so good lots of bass!
Nikki
Wednesday, August 05, 2009 1:06 PM
its ok your bf can watch lol, Im in grande prairie 2 times a month lol, for my visits with my son

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 2:21 PM
haha he def wouldnt watch that LOL aww thats cute lol how old is he?
Wednesday, August 05, 2009 4:07 PM
he is almost 2 month lol, and already tries to drive my car and shift lol

Saturday, August 15, 2009 9:07 AM
well its boosted now so i might just happen to be in edmonton shortly

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 6:49 PM
we still have to figure out a time and place for a meet lol

Thursday, September 03, 2009 4:30 PM
Let's do it in October!

I'll have my Hahn Stage II dropped in my then!

We should set up a poll to see what centre everyone is closest to......that way, we can pick a general city that is in the middle, and the shortest for everyone to drive to.

Thursday, September 03, 2009 5:53 PM
I think the centre would be Red Deer, Leduc or wetaskewin lol, since we have people in Grande Prairie, Calgary, Edmonton, Reddeer...etc........

Sunday, September 06, 2009 6:44 PM
AJ B wrote:Nicole I was just in Grande Prairie last night lol, I go there at least once a month I will be bringing him back on Monday so will be in Grande Prairie then lol, I going to look for that black sunfire up there with the 2 big apex mufflers and Paul Walker wing lol, see if I can race him, but my rules all 4 tires stay on ground lol, Brad alot of Ricers up there, tuners sound like bumble bees, the muscle are to quiet

I know that car! Guy works at Street and Strip Performance. Never caught his name. You can see it parked in the back alley behind S&S sometimes.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search