death - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
death
Thursday, October 15, 2009 10:11 PM
seems more alive than this place.

WTF.

Re: death
Saturday, October 17, 2009 11:15 PM
Im here

Sunday, October 18, 2009 1:20 PM
holy @!#$.

we have another person. WTF.

Sunday, October 18, 2009 1:26 PM
perhaps some people have other things to do than be on the org all the time...

Sunday, October 18, 2009 1:39 PM
Godspeed wrote:perhaps some people have other things to do than be on the org all the time...
w

not me

Sunday, October 18, 2009 2:26 PM
Neither of u two count,
get outta here!

Sunday, October 18, 2009 10:02 PM
arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:
Godspeed wrote:perhaps some people have other things to do than be on the org all the time...
w

not me

I'm mostly talking about the Canadian Mid West region. . . there has been no talking, kinda sad

Monday, October 19, 2009 4:39 PM
lol i'm here laying low

Monday, October 19, 2009 8:02 PM
im still here

Monday, October 19, 2009 9:42 PM
WOW no Edmonton area guys left here or something? just me Brad, Brian and Jarid

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Monday, October 19, 2009 9:43 PM
more than likely. . . . .

and there isn't really any calgary guys anymore I've noticed too.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 9:24 AM
Fo Shame....
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 8:35 PM
I've been on "vacation" (went to the capitol for a few days) for a few days. The wife sold my project car and is on a "no modding the car unless it's installed by a professional and is Toyota brand parts" binge. On the plus side, I get to start on my Windows 7 machine as soon as the sale goes through, since I'm getting a NFR version of Windows 7 Ultimate ($10.50) from work.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 9:15 PM
Killed dead

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:38 AM
bradsk88 wrote:Killed dead

Killed dead to death?

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 7:14 AM
Im still on here most of the time...Im from Sherwood Park

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:57 AM
hot damn, you should come out this way some time! hell, soon as I get a car for the winter again, I may drive out your way. and force AJ to come too.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 5:36 AM
WINDOWS 7 IS GARBAGE been using it for a while now, best thing for it is coaster, its just vista with tweaks

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 9:15 AM
Any time you edmonton guys meet up, give me a shout or shoot me a text, id be willing to meet up and get to know some other board members around town Just pm me for my cell number.

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Thursday, October 29, 2009 9:55 AM
AJ B wrote:WINDOWS 7 IS GARBAGE been using it for a while now, best thing for it is coaster, its just vista with tweaks

You don't notice how much smoother it is? All the new features are pretty useless, but the OS is much better than Vista ever was. I'd never use Vista, but I'll gladly take my $10 copy of 7 Ultimate and use it.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Sunday, November 08, 2009 1:50 PM
Im keeping it low key, but im in Calgary. The cavy is currently under construction, building it for some boost. Should be finished in time for summer im hoping!

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 9:39 AM
C. Stormy Tan wrote:
AJ B wrote:WINDOWS 7 IS GARBAGE been using it for a while now, best thing for it is coaster, its just vista with tweaks

You don't notice how much smoother it is? All the new features are pretty useless, but the OS is much better than Vista ever was. I'd never use Vista, but I'll gladly take my $10 copy of 7 Ultimate and use it.

Meh I'll use my XP or Vista no problem, if you can find me an off-the-self version of Windows 7 to compete with my version of vista....all the power to you lol

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 6:41 PM
AJ B wrote:
C. Stormy Tan wrote:

Meh I'll use my XP or Vista no problem, if you can find me an off-the-self version of Windows 7 to compete with my version of vista....all the power to you lol

Have you USED 7? It's awesome, and I'm a very tweaky computer user.

Thursday, November 12, 2009 5:53 AM
bradsk88 wrote:
AJ B wrote:
C. Stormy Tan wrote:

Have you USED 7? It's awesome, and I'm a very tweaky computer user.

dude I I have used both 7 and vista, my copy of Vista is only the size of xp speed of 98, stability of windows 3.1 lol, Im a tech and betta tester for vista and 7 so ya I think I used it

Thursday, November 12, 2009 9:28 AM
AJ , you're forgetting something, you tested the Beta version, meaning, the @!#$ty pre-launch of it, hahahahah.

I use, and will continue to use XP pro x64. best version of windows as far as I'm concerned.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search