Sunfire parts for sale - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sunfire parts for sale
Sunday, October 25, 2009 6:55 PM
I'm doing a cav front end swap on my sunfire this winter. I have the car dismantled and am wanting to sell some of the parts or trade for cavy parts. The parts I am selling are the hood, the front bumper, crush guard, headlights, splash shields, and the drivers side fender. I don't think the passenger fender is worth selling as its all twisted up underneath due to the car coming down on a jack a couple years back.
Everything is in really nice shape, the front bumper does have 3 holes drilled into it because it had a front plate holder at one time. The car has 84,000kms on it so there are minor chips here and there.
Hood $100
Fender $30
Splash shields $15 per side
Crush guard/reinforcement bar $50
Headlights $15 each
Bumper cover $30

Like I mentioned I am more than willing to trade for cavy parts, I would like them to be 2000-2002 parts though and in good shape.

Here is some pics of the parts on the car

Here you can see the 3 little holes in the bumper cover

Re: Sunfire parts for sale
Sunday, October 25, 2009 6:57 PM
Oh I should also mention I already have a set of cav fenders for the car.

Sunday, October 25, 2009 9:28 PM
Why ruin a good sunfire with a cav front end? Just seems wrong...

2010 Honda Fit LX
Sunday, October 25, 2009 9:45 PM
I'll see what I can do about a 00-02 cav bumper, and I'll trade you for the splash guards. I think they'll fit my 95-99 GT bumper.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 5:33 AM
I agree your car looks great LEAVE IT ALONE lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Wednesday, November 04, 2009 10:03 PM
is your hood with actual evil eyes or are those just eyelids??

Thursday, November 05, 2009 10:36 AM
they look like eyelids to me. . . .

Thursday, November 05, 2009 3:51 PM
They are eyelids, that much is certain. At least now I have a few ideas for what to do with my '02.
Thursday, November 05, 2009 8:08 PM
Yep they are just eyelids. Its funny, I have been told by so many people lately to just leave the car alone! I can't do that though, I have always been much more fond of the 00-02 z24 front than the base sunfire front. I rarely drive the car so I figured hey its a perfect project, only put 4000kms on it in the last 2 years! Anyways I'm excited to tear into this thing over the winter and make it into something cool.

Thursday, November 05, 2009 11:24 PM
have you got everything for the swap yet? I'm going to the yard tomorrow to tear some @!#$ apart. . . let me know.

Friday, November 06, 2009 4:34 PM
hey brad if you find anything exciting send me a text!

Friday, November 06, 2009 6:22 PM
I found nothing exciting but I did get some stuff that I needed to put mine together fully, no more third brake light hole on the bottom of the window!!!!

and my phone isn't texting out for some reason. . . can't quite figure it out. dumbassed Virgin. . . .

Friday, November 06, 2009 6:40 PM
thats no good next time you go you should keep ur eyez peeled for strut bars or anything fun

did you only get premo for a month?

Friday, November 06, 2009 11:38 PM
ya, that's all I wanted it for at the time, hahahah. I'm gunna renew sometime, not sure when. . .

Sunday, November 22, 2009 8:30 PM
Brad (joining JBOShortBus) wrote:I found nothing exciting but I did get some stuff that I needed to put mine together fully, no more third brake light hole on the bottom of the window!!!!

and my phone isn't texting out for some reason. . . can't quite figure it out. dumbassed Virgin. . . .

Problems on Virgin? I've been with them for 4 years now and had no problems. Did you give them a call? They really do have the best tech support ever. They even helped me salvage the flip phone I ran through the washing machine.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Sunday, November 22, 2009 11:17 PM
I ended up calling them friday, claimed I would have a call back within 36 hours. . . . still waiting. . . .

unless they meant 36 business hours, which, I doubt. . .

Monday, November 23, 2009 11:01 AM
More like 36 days.

Though Virgin is using Bell/Solo networks, I'm hoping the support is as good as Stormy says it is. Running into frustrations with Bell recently, which is why I am curious.
Monday, November 23, 2009 11:25 AM
Personally, I've never had a problem with the service. The only problem I've ever had was my LG 3300 flip phone, but that was because I ran it through the washing machine.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Wednesday, February 03, 2010 2:15 PM
I know this is an old post but are the splash shields still available? if so do you have any pics of them?
Wednesday, February 03, 2010 9:12 PM
I have a passenger side splash shield. can get driver side one also if needed. where are you located?

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search