BodyKit or New Stockers with lip kit?? - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
BodyKit or New Stockers with lip kit??
Sunday, February 28, 2010 8:06 PM
I'm really undecided about this should i spend the money and get a body kit or should i go with a stock sunfire bumper and a stock cavy back bumper with the sport lip kit and a then a lip kit all around??

this cars paint job is kind of distracting when looking at the bumper lol but meh

side skirts

If i go with stock there is a old RKSPORT front bumper i have been looking for that i really like but i dont think they make it anymore... and then go with the cavy back bumper...

...i really don't know HELPS

Re: BodyKit or New Stockers with lip kit??
Sunday, February 28, 2010 9:45 PM
have you thought of lowering your car first?

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Monday, March 01, 2010 6:50 AM
Mmm. my car is lowered. With the rims on it, I think it'll look awesome, just have to get it dug out of my backyard...

I don't mind the front bumper in your first pic, looks pretty wicked. =] I've been toying with the idea of a body kit - I'm not sure if it'd be worth it in MJ - I think I'd leave more of it lying around before I got to show it off... *thumbs up for pot holes*

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 8:13 AM
I have to agree with the other two here. You have rims, it would probably look better lowered before kitting it. Personally, I like the sunfire rear look more than the cav.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, March 02, 2010 8:37 AM
you want my rear sunfire panels then? cause I sure as @!#$ don't.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 9:11 AM
im going to run the 02LS sport lips and a set of 04 z24 sides should look nice and clean
Tuesday, March 02, 2010 7:39 PM
yea i was thinking about the major pot holes around here as well....leaving pieces all over or scrapping the kits... i might just get a different front stock bumper and modify it a bit shave the pontiac and the bump things on either side + lip and a cavy back bumper with the lip (im shaving the trunk lid so there wont be any spoiler or plastic bezel thinger)

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 9:01 PM
xtremepimpin wrote:im going to run the 02LS sport lips and a set of 04 z24 sides should look nice and clean

I've always liked the idea of that combo, but I don't think I've ever seen it.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Wednesday, March 03, 2010 7:56 AM
I found pictures of the '02 Cavalier bumper with the lip molded together, that looks sharp, I think it's going to be something I look into!

I need to take my Z24 badges off here soon too... If only I could move it out of the snow bank... Winter sucks. =\

Friday, March 05, 2010 7:00 AM
man i keep thinkin the laughin face is a big smiley lol, yeah it looks like a 03-05 LS sport which has plenty of style due to the fact its not ricer, i can drive tomorrow so im getting some better pics
Friday, March 05, 2010 2:13 PM
xtremepimpin wrote:man i keep thinkin the laughin face is a big smiley lol, yeah it looks like a 03-05 LS sport which has plenty of style due to the fact its not ricer, i can drive tomorrow so im getting some better pics

I do that all the time its sux cuz people think im laughing at them lol
p.s. i def want you to upload some pics !!!

Friday, March 05, 2010 8:16 PM
I would comment but most of you know my opinion lol, and Nikki you will do fine lowered with tokico lowering kit, I know I have driven there summer and winter

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Saturday, March 06, 2010 8:28 PM
well ill just post a link to its cardomain page so if ur interested check it out http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3837877 , im gettin all my exhaust done monday and going to PNP in edmonton to get the finishin touches for the interior for now than ill update it again
Sunday, March 07, 2010 7:53 PM
I still say you can do more with your z especially since u need a drop, rims, real exhaust, and header

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:46 PM
oh i havent even started lol, i have only drove it for 2 days, i found a header for $70 but i have other things to worry about such as mortgage and truck payments :O but i can do alot for cheap since i do all my own work, but my truck is my bb id rather dump money in that than the car, i got the car for gas milage if all goes right the truck will be pushin 530ish to the crank on the stock internals hahah
Sunday, March 07, 2010 9:54 PM
hmmm so maybe i should b racing your truck after my build lol

Saturday, March 13, 2010 5:13 PM

Will this lip fit on my sunfire's stock front bumper?

Sunday, March 14, 2010 12:08 AM
do you want me to make it work first?

Sunday, March 14, 2010 12:24 PM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:do you want me to make it work first?

for me or you?

also edited my new pics in "gimp" this morning looks hot well minus the @!#$ty editing job haha
Original Pic

EDIT

What do you think

Sunday, March 14, 2010 12:57 PM
that looks mean

Sunday, March 14, 2010 11:02 PM
Lower it with a sportline kit, evil eye the hood and tint it out

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...

Monday, March 15, 2010 1:23 AM
personally, I think you should have edited the puddle under the car too.

Monday, March 15, 2010 8:35 AM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:personally, I think you should have edited the puddle under the car too.

Haha i was waiting for that i didn't lower it in the puddle but i did everything else

Monday, March 15, 2010 10:06 AM
azncav wrote:that looks mean

moving up here for the summer are you?

Monday, March 15, 2010 10:08 AM
oh, Nikki, one of my friends back in ontario had that kit on his sunfire for a couple months. if you go into my profile pics on crackbook, you'll find it on there when my car had unpainted fenders.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search