F/S Sniper Nitrous Kit - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
F/S Sniper Nitrous Kit
Tuesday, May 04, 2010 8:40 PM
Well, after deliberating today during my waiting time in Traffic Court today I am just going to sell my Nitrous kit I just picked up.

Don't really have the need for it since I just got a turbo kit the day the bloody thing arrived.

NOS brand Sniper Kit 4-6 cyl EFI Wet
Never Been Used, Filled, or Hooked up, 10 lb bottle, Full Instructions, 2 or 3 NOS Stickers

$300 firm (360 brand new from mopac). Will travel between Red Deer and Calgary to sell

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...

Re: F/S Sniper Nitrous Kit
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 1:28 AM
I'd totally buy that for my next project (might be getting it soon), but it's carbed, so using an EFI kit isn't going to help much.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 6:06 PM
much rather buy that turbo and IC for the $300, lol.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 9:57 PM
Id buy it but....but......hmmmm

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 10:21 PM
lol than you would be cheating with your all motor thing lol jk, some people are just better equipped than others (my reason for running nitrous if this kit doesnt sell) lol

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Friday, May 07, 2010 10:01 PM
not for my car lol, for the ol' ladies car hehe

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Sunday, May 09, 2010 7:49 PM
K anyone? I want this thing gone by the 17th

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 4:07 PM
why do you need gone by the 17th? just install it, I wouldnt pay that much for a kit when found a track ready kit for less and with more, sorry man but if you were asking less would of got for her car

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search