edmonton pick n pull - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
edmonton pick n pull
Monday, May 24, 2010 1:14 PM
who is going next weekend????and who wants to help pull a block, sunflower dash @!#$, and a black sunflower rear seat? lol. ya shes getting new toys that weekend giggity giggity, so block for the new head, cams, pistons hehehe, just need shop to knifeedge the crank and good to go, last crank got done I got refunded the guy @!#$ up

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Re: edmonton pick n pull
Monday, May 24, 2010 2:16 PM
well there is a good chance ill be there on sat im thinkin, ill let you know if i am going ill give a hand if im there
Monday, May 24, 2010 5:41 PM
so then I can steal your interior? lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Monday, May 24, 2010 7:54 PM
haha nice try u going for the whole dash/skeleton?
Monday, May 24, 2010 9:11 PM
yes, hopefully, and wanting a fully black backseat to match my racing seats

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 5:59 PM
Where is the Pick 'n Pull? I'm hoping to find a 9th gen with fog lights I can snag for cheap. Every time I contact a 9GC member about their OE fogs, they don't want to ship them to me or they don't respond to my PMs, so I'm just going to hunt down a pair with the wiring and switch.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 9:53 PM
edmonton

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 11:38 AM
AJ B wrote:edmonton

I was expecting that. I checked their web site, looks like they don't have what I'm looking for.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search