**Summer Boredom** - Page 8 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: **Summer Boredom**
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 11:07 PM
that would be hot, just let me get that block and build it lol then we can have a nice team lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Saturday, July 17, 2010 8:41 AM
well i might be home sometime soon, let me know when ya wanna grab it

Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:58 AM
well Im having hard time getting a hold of ty, Id love to get hood and block, then only things needed are headlights and some paint hehe, Im also debating on keeping the flywheel picked up, too bad noone will trade me for a spec

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Saturday, July 17, 2010 9:11 PM
I might have a set of rims for... get this... $20!!!

2010 Honda Fit LX
Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:49 PM
Also bored as hell and have some money. What would JBOers say to crushed velvet in the door inserts (most 9th genners go for satin, but I want something that would stand out but match the interior scheme, so black crushed velvet for that pimp-y touch) and red lettering on my engine cover (or suggest another colour)? I want to wait to see if I get the rims before I do anything expensive or get anything shipped out to me, but the modding bug is biting hard.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Sunday, July 18, 2010 12:07 PM
what rims?

Sunday, July 18, 2010 1:00 PM

These ones. Caught the guy about 5 minutes before someone else was supposed to get them. The tires are the wrong size and bald as @!#$, but who cares! for $20 they could have been four bicycle rims and I'd have jumped on them.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Sunday, July 18, 2010 11:16 PM
Hey AJ, sorry mang I've been out longboarding and stuff for the last few days. Went hard all weekend and ate some grass doing downhill a few hours ago. Little sore but im addicted!

Original Torpedo 40 but I upgraded to S8 trucks, and Red Bones bearings... shes crazy!

As for the hood i'd like 150 bucks and probably your black one, but now some other things have popped up.

Either way I will call speedtech soon and price out that hood I want and let you know by mid week or somethin'

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Monday, July 19, 2010 6:46 AM
AJ B wrote:well Im having hard time getting a hold of ty, Id love to get hood and block, then only things needed are headlights and some paint hehe, Im also debating on keeping the flywheel picked up, too bad noone will trade me for a spec

what you need headlights for?

flywheel picked up? you talking about my spec flywheel?

Monday, July 19, 2010 3:36 PM
I have a stocker, cause was scared of the stories about explosion lol, and looking for projectors, cause if ever get Ty's hood would look good, and Ty you said that price before without the hood lol

Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:50 AM
Soo...I go to a few regular meets around Edmonton during the week, here's a few pics from last nights Mainstreet Cruisers meet in Millwoods:

Here's my 1969 Chevrolet C/10 Pickup

I just thought you folks might enjoy!

Since I orginally posted this in the wrong forum...cuz im a "silly goose" lol

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Thursday, July 22, 2010 6:04 PM
so what does everyone think, should i say screw rk hood(patience running slim) and get other toys?

Thursday, July 22, 2010 7:39 PM
might aswell, cavy blew atleast an axle or at worst the tranny last night (havent really had the desire to check it out yet)

ugh, thinkin I should just buy a real car and leave it the feck alone!

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Friday, July 23, 2010 8:44 AM
or you can reduce price more and me and brad or someone can drive and go get it, I starting to change mind cause waited for a long time, and i could do more

Friday, July 23, 2010 10:54 PM
Ty Petersen wrote:might aswell, cavy blew atleast an axle or at worst the tranny last night (havent really had the desire to check it out yet)

ugh, thinkin I should just buy a real car and leave it the feck alone!

let me know whats up, if its an axle, its a 25 min fix and pending i can give a hand

Sunday, July 25, 2010 12:26 PM
aj dont worry about the hood. Regardless of how much you bug me im not selling a fg hood for dirt cheap even if the paint is in rough shape.

Besides its not going anywhere for a few months now

Sunday, July 25, 2010 4:16 PM
No worries Im workig on another possible deal, since ours did not go through

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 7:42 PM

As for the hood i'd like 150 bucks and probably your black one, but now some other things have popped up.

Either way I will call speedtech soon and price out that hood I want and let you know by mid week or somethin'

hmmmm 150 i still might offer

Saturday, August 07, 2010 2:36 PM
well this is fuckin brilliant. bloody rad on the car blew up on me wednesday, and now the deraileur on my bike snapped in half. @!#$ ME.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Monday, August 09, 2010 9:19 AM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:well this is fuckin brilliant. bloody rad on the car blew up on me wednesday, and now the deraileur on my bike snapped in half. @!#$ ME.

awww that's no good brad! not having a good week lol and it just started haha sounded like me in may when i flipped my quad and crashed into a deer lol

Monday, August 09, 2010 11:17 AM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:well this is fuckin brilliant. bloody rad on the car blew up on me wednesday, and now the deraileur on my bike snapped in half. @!#$ ME.

@!#$ty deal.

2010 Honda Fit LX

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 6:43 PM
anyone looking for 02 z24 rear lip, there is a black one at PnP edmonton only 1 broken mounting tab, i would of bought it but i swapped to a 03 rear instead, but just lettin you know u can get it for under $30
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 9:20 PM
I have a V8 to play with! It's actually a friend's car, but he's left it in my care until he gets a job and money to pay for the insurance. He wants me to clean it up a bit, and see if I can't find some body parts for it (rear fender wells are GONE, the front bumper needs work, and a turn signal is completely busted). We're both interested in making some extra power with it, which I've discovered there is a wealth of parts for this motor (Ford 4.6L V8 since I haven't mentioned it yet.)

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:18 PM
ya so nice to have a rear lip lol, anyways if silver Garret might want it

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 8:08 AM
AJ B wrote:ya so nice to have a rear lip lol anyways if silver Garret might want it

lol..ya..its nice havin a front '02 Z24 lip but i am lookin for a silver rear lip..thx AJ :p

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search