Edmonton Area Meet August 27th 2010? - Page 3 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Edmonton Area Meet August 27th 2010?
Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:04 AM
Count me in Chickie.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:25 AM
Soo...I go to a few regular meets around Edmonton during the week, here's a few pics from last nights Mainstreet Cruisers meet in Millwoods:

Here's my 1969 Chevrolet C/10 Pickup

I just thought you folks might enjoy!

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:29 AM
GARRET!!! This Thread is For The meet silly goose should have been posted in summer boredom lol I was scoping your pics on facebook haha
my Cousin lives in etown and he has a C10 as well i don't know what year i know its white and orange and he had 24's on it at one point.
My boyfriend, Cody also has a 72 dodge charger sitting in the shop at the farm along with his grandpas old mint impala and an old mint Cadillac

Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:42 AM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:This Thread is For The meet silly goose, should have been posted in summer boredom lol

lol...I guess...whatever

~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:My cousin lives in etown and he has a C10 as well i don't know what year i know its white and orange and he had 24's on it at one point. My boyfriend, Cody, also has a 72 dodge charger sitting in the shop at the farm along with his grandpas old mint impala and an old mint Cadillac

Oh ya? Thats pretty cool! I think ive seen your cousins truck around etown before lol

Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:48 AM
Soo...about this meet...that Lady Gaga concert probably will go till 11:30ish or midnight, if you girls & whoever else wants to meet up & go drinkin or dancin or something later id probably be game for it. I wudnt mind given you a ride if need be that night either. As for saturday, we might as well go for supper someplace & we could hit up WEM & go swimming or to Galaxy Land or catch a movie or something that afternoon & later that evening hit up a bar or club? There are a lotta empty parking lots around town or parks downtown we could meet & take some nice pics at. PM me when the meet gets closer & I can give you my cell phone number.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:56 AM
To be honest Nikki I know those pics should've been in "Summer Boredom" but I realised after I posted them I was in the wrong forum cuz I had both forums on different "tabs" on my computer....oops lol

I am so smart....S-M-R-T!! My mommy says im "special" lol

Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:04 AM
Classic69 wrote:To be honest Nikki I know those pics should've been in "Summer Boredom" but I realised after I posted them I was in the wrong forum cuz I had both forums on different "tabs" on my computer....oops lol

I am so smart....S-M-R-T!! My mommy says im "special" lol

haha no worries i don't really care i was just saying lol
whats ur email ill add you to my msn since you seem to be online all the time lol

edit: PS Nice truck lol i forgot to say that!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:05 AM

Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:08 AM
Im just online lots during work cuz its slow lol nuttin much else to do

My email addy is gkolmatycki@hotmail.com

Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:09 AM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote: PS: nice truck lol i forgot to say that!

Spank you very much!

Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:49 AM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:Bring out your car so we can all take pics of j-bodies lol and shotty on resurrecting that thread

I took a look at that old edmonton hotbodies on jbodies thread....im ashamed lol

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=402047&t=402047

DEAR GOD!!!!! We can do sooooooo much better come that weekend in August!!!!

And...we can actually get some "hotbodies on jbodies" instead of it being a weiner roast lol

Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:04 AM
I have to back out now. I forgot we had a wedding to go to that weekend. Long time friends of ours that should've been married years ago.

2010 Honda Fit LX

Thursday, July 22, 2010 12:02 PM
Classic69 wrote:
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:Bring out your car so we can all take pics of j-bodies lol and shotty on resurrecting that thread

I took a look at that old edmonton hotbodies on jbodies thread....im ashamed lol

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=402047&t=402047

DEAR GOD!!!!! We can do sooooooo much better come that weekend in August!!!!

And...we can actually get some "hotbodies on jbodies" instead of it being a weiner roast lol

I don't know if it could get any hotter than that right thurr! lol just creamed myself haha JK
I wouldn't classify myself as a "hot body" but id be up for it lol

Thursday, July 22, 2010 3:52 PM
hey was very hot bodies, now it I had Nikki's tits....then noone would complain but, Brad's tits are close lol , I still dunno if going still trying to cope with my loss, I run out of beer to fast.....damn me for being french (not queerbec), and not being a cheap drunk

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:17 PM
AJ B wrote:hey was very hot bodies, now it I had Nikki's tits....then noone would complain but, Brad's tits are close lol , I still dunno if going still trying to cope with my loss, I run out of beer to fast.....damn me for being french (not queerbec), and not being a cheap drunk

bad picture of tits on you lol def doesn't work lol

sorry to here it man it will get better

Friday, July 23, 2010 8:59 AM
AJ B wrote:hey was very hot bodies, now if I had Nikki's tits....then no one would complain but, Brad's tits are close lol , I still dunno if going still trying to cope with my loss, I run out of beer to fast.....damn me for being french (not queerbec), and not being a cheap drunk

Even if you had Nikki's tits...it'd still be wrong! lol

Ya, sorry to hear about your loss AJ, but you'll make it through the hard times. But you know, hanging out with some friends & having a good time that weekend, might help take some of the pain & stress away

~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:bad picture of tits on you lol definately doesn't work lol

sorry to here it man it will get better

I agree...BAAAAAAD picture...definately does not work! lol...only works for Nikki!

Sunday, July 25, 2010 12:57 PM
So I guess I'm back in the potential yes category. The wife had the wrong date on the calendar for the wedding. I just have to find out if i work that weekend (I'm expecting a couple weekends soon since I've been avoiding them for two months or so).

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, July 26, 2010 4:29 PM
Snotty Marc wrote:So I guess I'm back in the potential yes category. The wife had the wrong date on the calendar for the wedding. I just have to find out if i work that weekend (I'm expecting a couple weekends soon since I've been avoiding them for two months or so).

swwwwweeeeeeeetttt!

so what are the plans guys? lol

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 10:23 AM
Well...that Lady Gaga concert will probably go till 11:30ish or midnight, if you girls & whoever else wants to meet up & go drinkin or dancin or something later id probably be game for it, we could probably hit up whyte ave or jasper ave. I wudnt mind given you girls a ride if need be that night either.

As for saturday, we might as well go for supper someplace & we could hit up WEM & go swimming to the waterpark or go to Galaxyland or catch a movie or something that afternoon & later that evening hit up a bar or club? There are a lotta empty parking lots around etown or several parks we could meet & take some nice pics at.

I could see what my friends are up to and we could possibly have a fun house party at their place in Millwoods? Kareoke, Dance Dance Revolution, drinking games, card games, itd be byob & there might be a bbq...I could talk to em & see if thats at all possible

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 10:27 AM
Anybody got a good camera to take pics for JBO that weekend? My Samsung Omnia has a 5MP camera which isnt bad and I have a Nikon "Coolpix" 8MP digital camera which takes decent pictures.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 10:42 AM
Classic69 wrote:Anybody got a good camera to take pics for JBO that weekend? My Samsung Omnia has a 5MP camera which isnt bad and I have a Nikon "Coolpix" 8MP digital camera which takes decent pictures.

I have a Sony Cyber shot its a 12.1MP it's not the fanciest camera but it takes great pics

Or hotel has a pool as well (open 6am til 11:00pm) and there is a Ric's Grill Just around the corner i'd be up for a movie or something too i don't know what i want to do lol i guess all of us can make plans once we are there too lol

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 11:01 AM
If my car is done (fingers crossed) I may make the trip up to deadmonton for the meet

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 1:48 PM
onecleancavy wrote:If my car is done (fingers crossed) I may make the trip up to deadmonton for the meet

That'd be cool

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 2:01 PM
onecleancavy wrote:If my car is done (fingers crossed) I may make the trip up to deadmonton for the meet

YES! I wanna see ur car in person well and meet you too...of course
It's gonna be weird meeting everyone in person lol i was thinking about that today and I'm nervous haha

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 6:18 PM
Well as quickly as I'm back in, I'm out again. Three techs on vacation all at once means I have to work that weekend. BOO-URNS!

Though, one of them drives a Chrysler, and is going on a road trip, so I say 50/50 she actually goes

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 7:20 PM

I still think missing couple things hehe, too bad wont have the 3 things I had planned to have on car by the meet, all 3 deals did not work out, geesh

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search