Edmonton Area Meet August 27th 2010? - Page 4 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Edmonton Area Meet August 27th 2010?
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 10:19 PM
oh ya and before anyone says anything, engine bay staying dirty, trying toremove more stuff, and get ready for the block Scott has

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 10:36 PM
I like it! Bronzed Z24 wheels look good on black. Unfortunately, my car is too dirty to take any pics of thanks to Grande Prairie rain. Seriously. Since when is WATER FROM THE BLOODY SKY 50% dirt?

2010 Honda Fit LX
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 10:10 AM
Snotty Marc wrote:I like it! Bronzed Z24 wheels look good on black. Unfortunately, my car is too dirty to take any pics of thanks to Grande Prairie rain. Seriously. Since when is WATER FROM THE BLOODY SKY 50% dirt?

haha i agree! you would think rain would make it cleaner...but all i get is dirt spots lol after just cleaning my car on sat and polishing my rims haha

Hey i might not be able to take my car down since there is an car show/ audio competition the same weekend and cody wants to show off my car (he's such a hypocrite lol)
so we might end up taking Stef's Jeep Patriot down instead...then maybe ill get to go to IKEA!

Sunday, August 01, 2010 7:56 AM
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 10:15 PM
good news I will not be at the meet, decided against it have fun guys

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 11:58 AM
AJ B wrote:good news I will not be at the meet, decided against it have fun guys

FINE BE THAT WAY!! We will have fun...without you...lol j/k

Its too bad you cant make it AJ

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 10:33 PM
i can just dont want to

Monday, August 23, 2010 10:04 AM
Well I might be in Saskatoon this weekend, who knows. Employer acquired another company and they are doing an office move. So that means PC's, servers, rack installation, cabling, software re-installs...

Oh joy
Monday, August 23, 2010 10:20 AM
AJ B wrote:i can just dont want to

AJ your such a Drama Queen lol

Brian E wrote:Well I might be in Saskatoon this weekend, who knows. Employer acquired another company and they are doing an office move. So that means PC's, servers, rack installation, cabling, software re-installs...

Oh joy

Aww Brian! Hopefully you can hang out

GAGA's This weekend! Soooo STOKED!! Woot woot! Oh and I won a $2000 Gift Certificate to Polar Spa's In Edmonton So I get to spend that too! it's gonna be a great weekend!
Let me know what going on!

Monday, August 23, 2010 7:48 PM
my son is in Kamloops.....you tell me how can be happy, why u think alberta was smoked out

Monday, August 23, 2010 10:44 PM
Sucks dude, but I'm sure he will be fine. You should try to enjoy yourself in the meantime.

Side note: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World is my new favourite movie. Nothing but pure win.

2010 Honda Fit LX

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 8:57 AM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:GAGA's this weekend! Sooo STOKED!! Woot woot! Oh and I won a $2000 Gift Certificate to Polar Spa's In Edmonton. So I get to spend that too! it's gonna be a great weekend! Let me know what going on!

HOT TUB PARTY WITH 2 CHICKS IN BIKINIS!!!!! LMFAO...$2000 is about 1/2 the cost of a new hot tub, buy one, you know you want too, im sure you can strap it to the roof of your gf's SUV

But im not going anywhere & dont have too many plans this weekend.....so ill be free to hang out

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 2:09 PM
Looks like I'll be around this weekend. Turns out they have more than enough guys for that office move in Saskatchewan.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 8:03 AM
Classic69 wrote:
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:GAGA's this weekend! Sooo STOKED!! Woot woot! Oh and I won a $2000 Gift Certificate to Polar Spa's In Edmonton. So I get to spend that too! it's gonna be a great weekend! Let me know what going on!

HOT TUB PARTY WITH 2 CHICKS IN BIKINIS!!!!! LMFAO...$2000 is about 1/2 the cost of a new hot tub, buy one, you know you want too, im sure you can strap it to the roof of your gf's SUV

But im not going anywhere & dont have too many plans this weekend.....so ill be free to hang out

Woot woot! Lol i don't know what i want to buy i was thinking a hot tub but the shipping would be expensive unless my boi can grab his grand parents truck and trailer and haul it up here I'm still undecided at the moment.

Brian E wrote:Looks like I'll be around this weekend. Turns out they have more than enough guys for that office move in Saskatchewan.

Yay! i might actually get to meet you in person haha instead of bugging you online all day haha

And AJ texted me this morning and said Ty might be making an appearance as well and AJ is still undecided at the moment lol

So it looks like we have a decent amount of people for a meet what do you guys want to do??

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 8:46 AM
I forgot the UFC fights are on this saturday! Anyone got a good place to watch it?

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 9:40 AM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:I forgot the UFC fights are on this saturday! Anyone got a good place to watch it?

Union Hall usually shows the UFC fights on the big screens & for $10 you get in to watch it & pizza. Then after the fight the dance club starts up. I normally go there.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 9:44 AM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:So it looks like we have a decent amount of people for a meet' what do you guys want to do??

lol...I said...hot tub party with your gift certificate or at your hotel pool!!

...dinner & drinks (maybe on whyte ave or downtown near your hotel)

...could watch the UFC fight & go dancing & drinking

Thursday, August 26, 2010 9:47 AM
Where is this meet at? I might make an appearance.
Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:41 PM
NeoJuice wrote:Where is this meet at? I might make an appearance.

We don't know yet NeoJuice we will keep this thread updated throughout the weekend i guess i'm bringing my macbook to etown as well so I will at least keep it updated and if you want to add me on facebook i can message everyone from there too
www.facebook.com/chik.nikki

Friday, August 27, 2010 12:21 AM
Sucks that I have to work for this. My wife was all for going, too. Unfortunately, I'm stuck working Saturday. I got Sunday, but that's it, and I'm on phone watch until 6 anyways. HOWEVER, Coheed & Cambria are going to be in E-town October 22, and I will kill someone for tickets to that if I have to...

2010 Honda Fit LX
Friday, August 27, 2010 9:04 AM
Ill check the thread here every once in a while to see what is happening if peepz are gonna meet up and a time.

Friday, August 27, 2010 7:54 PM
Well I just changed my front struts today and holy cow is my front end ever out of alignment. I may be able to meet and I might not be able to, as I will have to attempt to fix one side tomorrow.
Saturday, August 28, 2010 8:59 AM
Brian you phuckin wuss! if I have to pick you up for this @!#$, you know damn well that I will!

hell, I'm more than down for Union. I can get 3 of us in for free, hahahahahah.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:14 PM
So did this meet happen tongiht, or whats the deal? Unfortunately I was busy all day today and coudltn make it, and also i'm leaving for the mountains early sunday morning so if its sometime tomorow I can't then either. ooh well. next time.

post pics if some of you got together.
Monday, August 30, 2010 9:28 AM
So The Meet was fun! we didn't do a group pic tho! Next time i come up i will bring my car so we can take some actual car pics but i will post pics up tonight i only have a couple but its better than nothing lol
Thanks for everyone that came out!
Me and Stef had a blast! Way better than going out and not knowing anyone haha Next time i'm up More Dancing haha lol and i suck at DDR haha

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search