Edmonton Area Meet August 27th 2010? - Page 5 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Edmonton Area Meet August 27th 2010?
Monday, August 30, 2010 9:40 AM
lol...ya the meet was a blast...we all ended up going to my buddy's place for a house party...we drank, played dance dance revolution, kareoke, the girls danced a lil bit, it was a lotta fun & nice seeing everyone

..& dear god!!! I cannot believe I ran into that drag queen convention at your guys' friggin hotel!!!

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Monday, August 30, 2010 9:46 AM
Classic69 wrote:lol...ya the meet was a blast...we all ended up going to my buddy's place for a house party...we drank, played dance dance revolution, kareoke, the girls danced a lil bit, it was a lotta fun & nice seeing everyone

..& dear god!!! I cannot believe I ran into that drag queen convention at your guys' friggin hotel!!!

haha you know you loved it! hahaha Garret got to see a drag queens thong WAHOO! lol in the elevator "Group Hug" haha oh they wanted you Garret

Monday, August 30, 2010 11:33 AM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:haha you know you loved it! hahaha Garret got to see a drag queens thong WAHOO! lol in the elevator "Group Hug" haha oh they wanted you Garret

Ya, I seem to have that effect on women...& men ...as we found out this weekend lol

I swear to god I saw c*ck when that 1 drag queen bent over & flashed me his/her...EWWWW!!!!!

Monday, August 30, 2010 11:41 AM
Still shudda had a hot tub party that morning after!!

Monday, August 30, 2010 12:55 PM
Classic69 wrote:Still shudda had a hot tub party that morning after!!

i wanted to but then we were up til 430 and had to check out before 11 and we had to pack our suitcases (mine was SOOO full) i had a bitch of a time getting all my new stuff in my micro suitcase lol
Next time bringing a bigger one well you saw how much crap we had in the room haha
and getting more sleep before driving back... 5 hours of sleep sucks
But great weekend now im back at work and all i wanna do is PARTAY haha

Oh and i checked my inbox on Jbo and Garret you did not send me a message at all so it was ur fault we didn't hang out on friday haha

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, August 30, 2010 1:00 PM

Monday, August 30, 2010 1:34 PM
Ya... Ya... Ya... I know...cudda had 2 fun nights & a hot tub party saturday morning... lol

Now I got your # for the next time you come down to visit and P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 1:28 PM
some house partay pics lol we should have at least got a group one! but oh well we aren't organized i guess

If you want to see the pics from Lady Gaga Night of just me and my friend stef click here

I'm working so hard at work today haha (well i guess its the normal)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search