Edmonton Area Meet August 27th 2010? - Page 2 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Edmonton Area Meet August 27th 2010?
Monday, July 12, 2010 3:31 PM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:^^ haha thats a gooder...i can see it being true lol

It could totally be true lol but I havent tested that theory...yet!

~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:LOL and i have been taken for 5 years and have a house with him so i'm not leaving him any time soon lol

Well I have a house too that I built over the course of 2 years on an acreage...& ive been by myself for 3 years...so im not leaving me anytime soon...sorry Nikki but you'll have to move on :p lol..really im not that full of myself! Im just messing with you! Im sure he's a lucky bastard! lol

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Monday, July 12, 2010 4:48 PM
Nikki you may have a man but me being french I am sure can teach a few things lol hehehe

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Thursday, July 15, 2010 9:39 PM
shut up AJ you dumbass.

Nikki, talk me up a bit, hahahahaha.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Friday, July 16, 2010 8:25 AM
Brad (flatblackfire) wrote:shut up AJ you dumbass.

Nikki, talk me up a bit, hahahahaha.

lol

Friday, July 16, 2010 2:55 PM
haha AJ told me to see who she would think is the "best" thats only from looking at Facebook Profile Pictures and Things that where related to that.... she didn't want to do it but i made her anyways

1. Garret haha (my new facebook friend )
2. Brad! it was kind of a tie for first Brad lol (you were second only cuz you don't have any really good pics lol hard to judge you seem "the most down to earth one")
3. Was a hard one between Brian and AJ But AJ Looked too "cocky and full of himself" in his photos so brian won for third haha
4. AJ lol and you thought you were gonna come in first lol Get some better non poser-ish photos and i think you would be good

Any one else? add me on facebook! make sure you put in your friend request where you are from (location wise) and how you know me or i won't add you
www.facebook.com/chik.nikki

Friday, July 16, 2010 5:16 PM
lol, I am full of myself lol, remember I don't date white girls lol.......Asians are where its at lol, hell whats not to enjoy I get girls, cars, and have my own place.....sounds good to me lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Friday, July 16, 2010 10:57 PM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:haha AJ told me to see who she would think is the "best" thats only from looking at Facebook Profile Pictures and Things that where related to that.... she didn't want to do it but i made her anyways

2. Brad! it was kind of a tie for first Brad lol (you were second only cuz you don't have any really good pics lol hard to judge you seem "the most down to earth one")
3. Was a hard one between Brian and AJ But AJ Looked too "cocky and full of himself" in his photos so brian won for third haha
4. AJ lol and you thought you were gonna come in first lol Get some better non poser-ish photos and i think you would be good

Any one else? add me on facebook! make sure you put in your friend request where you are from (location wise) and how you know me or i won't add you

I sent you a request but I wasn't given the opportunity to add a message to it, but It will appear as Scott K Ryman

2010 Honda Fit LX
Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:05 PM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:haha AJ told me to see who she would think is the "best" thats only from looking at Facebook Profile Pictures and Things that where related to that.... she didn't want to do it but i made her anyways

I'll win cause I'll show up, hahahahah.

oh, send me a text, got a new phone. I still have the same number though.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Monday, July 19, 2010 7:08 AM

BOO YA!!! CAN YOU FEEL THAT SUCKAS!?! HUH!? HUH!? HUH!? LMFAO JK I'M #1!! I'M #1!! Really im not this full of myself im just kidding!!!!!!!

btw...thanks for the add on on facebook Nikki (my new facebook hottie!) lol...your gf has good taste ...& I am quite "down to earth" actually...I do gotta get more pics up on facebook though...id like to meet you & your gf sometime!

AJ B wrote:lol, I am full of myself lol, remember I don't date white girls lol...Asians are where its at lol , hell whats not to enjoy I get girls, cars, and have my own place...sounds good to me lol

There is nuttin wrong with white girls! Besides AJ...now you sound like an asian man whore! lol

Monday, July 19, 2010 7:17 AM
Ole and Sven were fishing in the Minnesota opener when Sven pulled out a cigar. Finding he had no matches, he asked Ole for a light.

'Ya, shure, I tink I haff a lighter,' he replied, and then, reaching into his tackle box, he pulled out a Bic lighter 10 inches long.

'Yiminy Cricket!' exclaimed Sven, taking the huge Bic lighter in his hands. 'Vere dit yew git dat monster??'

'Vell,' replied Ole, I got it from my Genie.'

'You haff a Genie?' Sven asked.

'Ya, shure It's right here in my tackle box,' says Ole.

'Could I see him?'

Ole opens his tackle box and sure enough, out pops the Genie.

Addressing the genie, Sven says, 'Hey dere! I'm a good friend of your master. Vill you grant me vun vish?'

'Yes, I will,' says the Genie.

So Sven asks the Genie for a million bucks.

The Genie disappears back into the tackle box leaving Sven sitting there waiting for his million bucks.

Shortly, the sky darkens and is filled with the sound of a million ducks... Flying directly overhead.

Over the roar of the million ducks, Sven yells at Ole, 'Yumpin' Yimminy, I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!'

Ole answers, 'Ya, I forgot to tell yew dat da Genie is hart of hearing. Do yew really tink I asked for a 10-inch Bic?"

Monday, July 19, 2010 9:59 AM
Classic69 wrote:

BOO YA!!! CAN YOU FEEL THAT SUCKAS!?! HUH!? HUH!? HUH!? LMFAO JK I'M #1!! I'M #1!! Really im not this full of myself im just kidding!!!!!!!

btw...thanks for the add on on facebook Nikki (my new facebook hottie!) lol...your gf has good taste ...& I am quite "down to earth" actually...I do gotta get more pics up on facebook though...id like to meet you & your gf sometime!

AJ B wrote:lol, I am full of myself lol, remember I don't date white girls lol...Asians are where its at lol , hell whats not to enjoy I get girls, cars, and have my own place...sounds good to me lol

There is nuttin wrong with white girls! Besides AJ...now you sound like an asian man whore! lol

Are you coming out for the meet? on the Saturday? We will both be there! In my car even tho stef just got a new Jeep Patriot and shes antsy (sp?) to take it out haha.

I'm getting so pumped til GAGA 40 more dayz! 41 dayz til the meet

Classic69 wrote:Ole and Sven were fishing in the Minnesota opener when Sven pulled out a cigar. Finding he had no matches, he asked Ole for a light.

'Ya, shure, I tink I haff a lighter,' he replied, and then, reaching into his tackle box, he pulled out a Bic lighter 10 inches long.

'Yiminy Cricket!' exclaimed Sven, taking the huge Bic lighter in his hands. 'Vere dit yew git dat monster??'

'Vell,' replied Ole, I got it from my Genie.'

'You haff a Genie?' Sven asked.

'Ya, shure It's right here in my tackle box,' says Ole.

'Could I see him?'

Ole opens his tackle box and sure enough, out pops the Genie.

Addressing the genie, Sven says, 'Hey dere! I'm a good friend of your master. Vill you grant me vun vish?'

'Yes, I will,' says the Genie.

So Sven asks the Genie for a million bucks.

The Genie disappears back into the tackle box leaving Sven sitting there waiting for his million bucks.

Shortly, the sky darkens and is filled with the sound of a million ducks... Flying directly overhead.

Over the roar of the million ducks, Sven yells at Ole, 'Yumpin' Yimminy, I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!'

Ole answers, 'Ya, I forgot to tell yew dat da Genie is hart of hearing. Do yew really tink I asked for a 10-inch Bic?"

LOL good joke i've heard something similar before haha

Monday, July 19, 2010 10:39 AM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:Are you coming out for the meet? On the Saturday? We will both be there! In my car even tho stef just got a new Jeep Patriot and shes antsy to take it out haha.

Thats the weekend after my 27th birthday (on August 19th) lol...ya im sure ill make it out for whatevers going on...hell we cud even meet up friday night after the Lady Gaga concert at a bar or club or something, as well as on saturday!! We cud drink! We cud dance! We can P-A-R-T-Y!!! Hell who knows what cud happen that weekend! lol jk

Monday, July 19, 2010 5:30 PM
Classic69 wrote:
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:Are you coming out for the meet? On the Saturday? We will both be there! In my car even tho stef just got a new Jeep Patriot and shes antsy to take it out haha.

Thats the weekend after my 27th birthday (on August 19th) lol...ya im sure ill make it out for whatevers going on...hell we cud even meet up friday night after the Lady Gaga concert at a bar or club or something, as well as on saturday!! We cud drink! We cud dance! We can P-A-R-T-Y!!! Hell who knows what cud happen that weekend! lol jk

wow you guys are a bunch of oldies haha! i don't know what me and stef are doing for the weekend...but i'm taken so there will be no flooziness on my part haha

Monday, July 19, 2010 10:39 PM
I dont really know if this thread is even about a j-body meet anymore but ill just throw out there that im down. haha

I figure since I live here and dont do anything else with my life but work, play Halo and read JBO forums I could stop by for a bit.
Monday, July 19, 2010 10:40 PM
and for the record.... Asians > White girls !! hahaha
Tuesday, July 20, 2010 6:13 AM
Sean when you been throught the @!#$ I have asian>white anydays lol, and according to how you say your life is......getting laid could help you lol

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 7:06 AM
Sean Clair wrote:I dont really know if this thread is even about a j-body meet anymore but ill just throw it out there that im down..haha..I figure since I live here and dont do anything else with my life but work, play Halo and read JBO forums I could stop by for a bit.

This forum is still about a j-body meet & weekend party to boot! Hell with Nikki & Stef we should even do a new Edmonton & Area Hotbodies on J-Bodies photoshoot! lmao I saw that old forum post AJ, Brad, & Brian did a while ago on here...dear god I had to scratch my eyes out!!!

AJ B wrote:...& according to how you say your life is...getting laid could help you...lol

OOOHHH BAZING!!!! Yep, AJ went there!! lol

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 7:17 AM
Sean Clair wrote:...and for the record...Asians > White Girls!! hahaha

AJ B wrote:Asian > White Anyday! lol

You know the only reason you guys think asians are better than white girls is because asians are the only girls used to working with 3-4 inches on a regular basis lol jk

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 7:13 PM
highly doubtful, I like cause how they are, they treat a man....etc......I think everyone should get on Ty so I can have my damn hood lol

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 2:53 PM
Classic69 wrote:
Sean Clair wrote:...and for the record...Asians > White Girls!! hahaha

AJ B wrote:Asian > White Anyday! lol

You know the only reason you guys think asians are better than white girls is because asians are the only girls used to working with 3-4 inches on a regular basis lol jk

HAHA actually LOL'd In RL lol

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 4:09 PM
So for the meet on Saturday we have so far.....
1. ME!! Nikki
2. My Friend Stef
3. Brad
4. Brian?
5. AJ ?
6. Sean Clair ?
7. Garret?
8. Scott K Ryman?

Where do you guys want to meet? and we all have to take some pics for the org (lol i think we should bring up the one with all you guys posing last time haha)
i don't know how many of you actually still have j-bodies or not but w/e

But we should actually make some plans lol I don't live there so i don't know where there is good places to take pics etc.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 5:26 PM
no I'll prolly still be drinking by then, so you can more then likely count me out

Thursday, July 22, 2010 7:08 AM
AJ B wrote:no, I'll prolly still be drinking by then, so you can more then likely count me out

Not this saturday AJ...Friday, August 27th (after the Lady Gaga concert) & Saturday, August 28th...& you'd better drag your ass out to those meets!!

Thursday, July 22, 2010 7:17 AM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:So for the meet that weekend we have so far.....
1. ME!! Nikki
2. My Friend Stef
3. Brad
4. Brian?
5. AJ ?
6. Sean Clair ?
7. Garret? Yes, you can count me in.
8. Scott K Ryman?

Where do you guys want to meet? And we all have to take some pics for the org (lol i think we should bring up the one with all you guys posing last time haha) I don't know how many of you actually still have j-bodies or not but w/e

But we should actually make some plans lol I don't live there so i don't know where there is good places to take pics etc.

Ya, you can count me in that weekend. I can either bring out my '01 Z24 or my '69 Chevy C/10. As for where to meet & what to do, that depends lol (lotsa places to take pics & party) but I agree we should take some pics for JBO & resurrect that old thread!

Thursday, July 22, 2010 8:03 AM
Classic69 wrote:
AJ B wrote:no, I'll prolly still be drinking by then, so you can more then likely count me out

Not this saturday AJ...Friday, August 27th (after the Lady Gaga concert) & Saturday, August 28th...& you'd better drag your ass out to those meets!!

x2

But if we are planning on a meet after the Gaga Concert me and stef will need some one to pick us up we are taking the tram? (that bus system thinger) to the rexall place from our hotel and then planning on taking it back after so we can pre-drink and drink at the show haha so i don't know what we are doing after that... concerts prob not gonna be done til midnight at least.

Classic69 wrote:
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:So for the meet that weekend we have so far.....
1. ME!! Nikki
2. My Friend Stef
3. Brad
4. Brian?
5. AJ ?
6. Sean Clair ?
7. Garret? Yes, you can count me in.
8. Scott K Ryman?

Where do you guys want to meet? And we all have to take some pics for the org (lol i think we should bring up the one with all you guys posing last time haha) I don't know how many of you actually still have j-bodies or not but w/e

Ya, you can count me in that weekend. I can either bring out my '01 Z24 or my '69 Chevy C/10. As for where to meet & what to do, that depends lol (lotsa places to take pics & party) but I agree we should take some pics for JBO & resurrect that old thread!

Bring out your car so we can all take pics of j-bodies lol and shotty on resurrecting that thread

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search