Anybody in Edmonton area with HPT? - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anybody in Edmonton area with HPT?
Wednesday, October 06, 2010 5:18 PM
If I do end up putting a S/C on my 2.4 Twin, is there anyone in the Edmonton area that has HP Tuners that could help me tune it?
Thats one thing I'd like to learn. I can manage to fabricate stuff but the tuning part I can't do myself.
I'm located in Fort McMurray. Even if I don't end up S/Cing my Cavy I will down to the Pick A Parts getting parts. Won't be for a while yet though.

Re: Anybody in Edmonton area with HPT?
Saturday, October 09, 2010 5:44 PM
ummm dude you have a 2000 cavy just bring to the dealership and get a tune

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Saturday, October 09, 2010 7:54 PM
@!#$ the dealer AJ.

I'll see if Frank is still around doing it. going to have him take a look at my car if he's still doing it.

extremely good tuner.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Sunday, October 10, 2010 9:26 AM
ya been waiting for him for a while lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Sunday, October 10, 2010 3:24 PM
I gotta get his number again.

I talked to him when my old phone was still alive, but that was quite some time ago now, hahahahaha.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Sunday, October 31, 2010 5:33 PM
give me a shout, can get the gm reflash on your car and finish tweaking it from there and got a guy thats getting pretty familiar with the j body ecu after we just finished tuning my cavy

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search