stuff for sale before the move......... - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
stuff for sale before the move.........
Sunday, October 17, 2010 7:03 PM
first off have stock 14 inch tires with about 100km on them, goodyear allegras, asking $140obo for the both of them, and HP 3 in 1 printer for sale asking 30 obo, I will add to the list as I go as those 2 things need gone asap

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Re: stuff for sale before the move.........
Sunday, October 17, 2010 10:22 PM
Are the tires on rims? I need something for summer. Then, I might still be able to get a set of 14" wheels (my old 1st Gen Z rims from the Beretta) and get two more.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, October 18, 2010 6:52 AM
yes but I work at a dealerships so can remove pretty fast lol, as I still need 2 14 inch steel rims, if you want them let me know, you can ask brian or BRad for number.....

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:23 AM
adding to list a Beklin (spelt wrong) Wireless N router still in the plastic $50 obo

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 8:22 PM
wireless router may be sold. I'll let my friend know about it.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 9:21 PM
oh ok

Thursday, October 21, 2010 11:48 AM
I might be adding a couch set on this list, prolly about 200 obo, seeing as I will have no room for them at the new place(guess there is some furniture thats"better" lol, just let me know guys

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search