Paint match spray cans - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Paint match spray cans
Thursday, May 19, 2011 11:06 AM

I own a yellow 2 door 2002 sunfire and I am wanting to touch some areas that are chipped with some paint. does anyone know of a good place in Calgary that sells paint match paint in a spray can. I have tried canadian tire, and a GM dealer but they can only bring it in in the pen size can which is not enough for what i need to for.

the pain code is WA-5456.

Thanks for any help!

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?

Re: Paint match spray cans
Saturday, May 21, 2011 8:36 AM
I need to also get some paint in a can. After some googling a person posted they got paint here simply by bringing in their paint code. Post if you find what you`re looking for, I may check this place out.

Calgary Body Shop & Supply Ltd
Suite 3-2080 39 Ave NE, CALGARY, AB T2E 6P7
403-291-3737
Saturday, May 21, 2011 9:28 AM
Autozone or advance will probably have it right on the shelf. They use a different code, but have a cross reference book on the shelf.

Saturday, May 21, 2011 9:38 PM
Canada doesn't have either of those chains.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 8:49 PM
if you ever find yourself in Edmonton, let me know. I got a place that can match anything (even Cayenne Red Metalic [my car and other 97-98 Sunfires/cavs only]) perfectly.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 9:01 PM
order from duplicolor. its a paint suppler found at pepboys etc. can be ordered online from factory with ur paint code. i have used many colors and all close enough or right on match(given paint age,sundamage, oxidation etc).

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 3:46 PM
you can usually go to a paint shop and they can put the factory paint in a spray can for you.

Sunday, June 12, 2011 8:44 PM
I noticed today that you can get a lot of paint match stuff at Part Source. We have one here (MJ) that has a @!#$ TON of cans & touch up pens available for decent pricing.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 12:48 PM
Sean wrote:I need to also get some paint in a can. After some googling a person posted they got paint here simply by bringing in their paint code. Post if you find what you`re looking for, I may check this place out.

Calgary Body Shop & Supply Ltd
Suite 3-2080 39 Ave NE, CALGARY, AB T2E 6P7
403-291-3737

Thanks Sean for your info. I went into this shop yesterday and checked to see if they had matching paint for my car. turns out they did and I ended up getting a can of WA-5456. It was not cheap but but it does the trick and I was very happy about the outcome. After a few coats of paint I could not tell the difference between the stock paint and the newly painted fender!!! really impressed. It cost me $30 for a can.
Not the fastest customer service but you get helped eventually, make sure you bring your car there or take a sample. and your paintcode is real handy.

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search